Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PC or PM cream?

Hey all you wonderful people,

Was just wondering, what would be the best addition to my regime (currently 2500mg PM/day, 3000mg FG/day, occasional 500mg SP, lots of massage and 1 hour/day Noogleberry). I have been on PM since August 17th. Definite improvement in tissue, but just really small budding so far. Want to get more "protrusion" going on. What would you suggest? PC or PM cream? Thanks in advance guys/girls!!! Looking forward to your opinions. Breast wishes,

SS xx

Time
Julie

Hello slippyslidie.

Since you are experiencing development, I think that's a reliable indicator your regime is working. I agree with Julie. I think time is what your body needs more than anything else at this point.

I first added progesterone cream into my pm regime when I experienced estrogen dominance. This was roughly about 13 weeks after taking pm, about half of which comprised of me taking 3,000 mg of pm every day. My intention at the time with using progesterone cream wasn't to encourage protrusion so much as mitigate the risk of estrogen dominance. Fast forward to the present, I'm using progesterone cream to help get my breasts out of the "puffy" stage and into the fullness stage.

Flame

Your puffy aerolas are larger than my fried eggs on my chest

Julie

Thanks Julie and Flame.

I will be more patient. It's just so easy to get carried away sometimes. Puffy nipples...I for one want that for mine Wink

Isabelle wrote about using fennel to get the projection of the nipple,drinking 2-3 cups a day,look it up,she has a lot of useful info!...also consider spearmint tea for anti-androgen.

Haven't used pm cream,but can say that PC gives balance of becoming E dominate,I can't really explain but after applying it to the chest I'd get this huge calming effect,didn't last long,but man it was wonderful.I don't use the funky medicinal smelly stuff.

Take care and good luckSmile

I like the name change,I agree about expressing the change,I did as we'll,good for you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon