Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

more growth

(04-10-2013, 01:22 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Well finally got the courage to do this. With bra on. 36 c I believe
I don't think you lost it to begin with!!

Love it!!SmileWinkTongueBig Grin

First time I ever wore a bra lol

BLOODY HELL
xxx
Julie

Yeah my body starting to change completly, losing all muscle in my arms and legs, starting to look like a toothpick with boobs and a ass.

(04-10-2013, 01:48 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  
(04-10-2013, 01:22 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Well finally got the courage to do this. With bra on. 36 c I believe
I don't think you lost it to begin with!!

Love it!!SmileWinkTongueBig Grin
Ya know,I should have commented on your figure,but at first,all I saw was how shapely your boobs areRolleyes,You can see your shape has evolved,congrats!!

Thanks, everytime I see that pic now I can't see how its me. I see a girls body.

(05-10-2013, 05:11 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Thanks, everytime I see that pic now I can't see how its me. I see a girls body.

Do you make it a rule to make me jealous beyond measure with everything you post? I would give anything to have a girl's body, but especially a girl's face.

Been getting leg cramps like hell and notice my legs are sliming down a lot now. Actually I have noticed my face is looking a ton more rounder, and I think my eyebrows are getting lower and thicker? Also my male pattern forehead is filling in with small fine hair. Looked into the mirror and was a wtf kinda moment. Think the new doses of bo kicking in. Breasts are swolken a bit too but took pm a couple hours ago

May I sk, what are you using as an anti-androgen?

Small fry
Yes it's a girls body,

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon