Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

muscle loss

So lately I have been experiencing these weird cramp like pains and have notice considerable amount of muscle loss. I am, was very atheletic and had a enough muscle to look visually fit and healthy, now I find myself shrinking down to boney arms, shoulders, and my waist is thinning while everything grows. Last couple weeks everything that I could squeeze into no longer fits and I am now forced to go buy clothes. My tshirts have also changed on how they fit now that my shoulders are narrow and sharp after the muscle has melted away, and I feel a ton weeker now. People notice a difference in me but can't figure it out yet.

(19-09-2013, 01:07 AM)smallfry Wrote:  So lately I have been experiencing these weird cramp like pains and have notice considerable amount of muscle loss. I am, was very atheletic and had a enough muscle to look visually fit and healthy, now I find myself shrinking down to boney arms, shoulders, and my waist is thinning while everything grows. Last couple weeks everything that I could squeeze into no longer fits and I am now forced to go buy clothes. My tshirts have also changed on how they fit now that my shoulders are narrow and sharp after the muscle has melted away, and I feel a ton weeker now. People notice a difference in me but can't figure it out yet.

Have you noticed a decrease in your weight?

I think a decrease in fitness and muscle mass is to be expected as you feminize your body. You may have to work extra hard to maintain a level of fitness that was previously easy for you to maintain. For those who are athletic, it's unfortunate we're not likely to get the best of both worlds in this type of situation.

Small fry

Your turning into a woman

With a woman's strength

Simple

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon