Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to Ainterol

Hi peeps, I was with Promensil Red Clover pills and Fenugreek for 1.5 years, no impact at all (other than the first 2 months of minor soreness).

I have decided to give PM a chance since there are so many great feedback from biological males, and finally I purchased a bottle of 60caps PM pills from Ainterol (500mg).

Do anyone here has any experience with it? I am wondering what should I expect and also was thinking if its a good idea to start with 500mg/ day for 1 month? Should I pair it with Fenugreek as well? or should I pair it with RC while having PM? Do I need to take milk thistle to clean out the receptors?

Confused @.@

(13-09-2013, 02:04 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  Hi peeps, I was with Promensil Red Clover pills and Fenugreek for 1.5 years, no impact at all (other than the first 2 months of minor soreness).

I have decided to give PM a chance since there are so many great feedback from biological males, and finally I purchased a bottle of 60caps PM pills from Ainterol (500mg).

Do anyone here has any experience with it? I am wondering what should I expect and also was thinking if its a good idea to start with 500mg/ day for 1 month? Should I pair it with Fenugreek as well? or should I pair it with RC while having PM? Do I need to take milk thistle to clean out the receptors?

Confused @.@

Hello Jesse,

Yes, a lot of members here including myself have experience with pm. It's certainly one of the mainstream herbs used for NBE.

What kind of Ainterol pm did you buy? I use the R1 Version and each bottle has 100 capsules, not 60.

Taking 500 mg per day for 1 month is a bit unnecessary I think, unless your body is very sensitive to pm. The typical aim with starting at low doses is to see how your body reacts to pm. Unless you want to be extra safe, you'll probably can safely ramp up to a higher dose after 1 week if you're not experiencing any unpleasant side-effects.

I wouldn't recommend adding FG or RC at this point. I think it's best to keep it simple when you're trying out a new herb. If after some time you've gotten a good handle on how much pm you need for growth, go ahead and add a herb like FG or RC to see how things turn out.

I don't think milk thistle is necessary to clean out your receptors. I think going cold turkey with NBE herbs for some time should be sufficient if you want a fresh start with pm.

Depending on your age, you might also benefit from Saw Palmetto, which helps prevent testosterone from converting to DHT. It's an anti-androgen and I have to say it definitely works for me.

I've been on Ainterol PM for 21 months now, and have gone from flat to 36B. I typically take 4-6 500mg PM and 4-6 160mg SP extract / day (2 in the morning, 2 at night, and 2 in the afternoon if I don't forget). I tried taking 3 of each every 12 hrs, but that didn't work for me.

Hi Flamesabers,

Thanks for your advice and I'm thinking to go cold turkey before starting PM too Big Grin

Yes it was 100 capsules, I purchased the same R1 version too, hope it will do wonders. Mind if I ask what result has you got from Ainterol R1?

Hi JMT,

I'm 27 this year, and glad to hear that you did grow with PM! Big Grin

How would you recommend me to start with PM? How long it took you to ramp up to 4-6 500mg PM/ day?

Thanks again for the sharing and really glad to hear from you all Big Grin

Doodlebug had a good initial ramp-up plan listed here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...6#pid82336

In my experience, you won't get much out of 1 bottle.
Reports from others here suggests it takes around 3 months on PM, at 2,000 - 3,000 mg (4 to 6 R1 caps) per day for things to really start happening... For me, I found that I tolerated PM (no side affects) very well, so I was up to 4,000 mg per day in a couple of weeks. By week 12, I was adding fenugreek, which kick-started something, because a few days after adding the FG I started getting very tender.

Once you reach this budding stage: you know it's working and can start adjusting, cycling, and taking breaks to help further your development.

-j

(15-09-2013, 02:43 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  Hi Flamesabers,

Thanks for your advice and I'm thinking to go cold turkey before starting PM too Big Grin

Yes it was 100 capsules, I purchased the same R1 version too, hope it will do wonders. Mind if I ask what result has you got from Ainterol R1?

I think I've gotten good results from Ainterol R1 pm. Here's a link to my most recent progress pictures.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16234

If you go to the FAQ website, you will find more articles than just the FAQ. There is a lengthy one there about PM dosing.

Hi Jamixoxo,

Thanks for the ramp-up plan, think I'll stick with it. I'm not sure if i'm already budding or not, but I cant wait to add in fenugreek, it helps slim my waist Big Grin

Hi Flamsaber,

Wow you've got some serious growth over there! May I know what dosage are you taking? Do you take PM with anything else?

=====

I've started Ainterol R1 500mg 1 pill/ day, and today is my second day already! But too bad I still don't feel anything..should I even expect something in the second day? There are many people feel the shooting pain/ tenderness/ itchy when they first started, no?

Just wondering if I'm doing it right..I took it in the morning right after I wake up.

I can't remember what it was like my first week. Eventually, I started getting nipple tingling. I have only been on PM for a nearly a month, but I would definitely follow the directions on it and start at least a week with one 500 mg per day. I usually take 1 pill with milk in the evening. Do my massage , watch some TV, and goto bed. Thats my routine for now and might goto two pills a day. Last time I went to 2 a day I started getting headaches. Not sure if its related, but gonna see what happens again. It can be pretty strong on some people.

Hi wantingmore72,

I think your headache is caused by the estrogen, apparently if you have estrogen dominance it might cause the headache too. Might be the sudden intake of 1000mg PM which caused that? And maybe you're lucky that your body reacts to even a small amount of PM, maybe you can try progesterone (fenugreek) to cure your headache. Heard that it helps even out the estrogen and make your boobs fuller.

Just wondering, with 1 month on PM 500mg/ day, do you have any growth?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon