Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple sensitivity after stopping FG and/or PM

From how I understand it...

A LOT of nipple sensitivity actually is all in your head. No. Really. And if the wiring isn't there it's just not there. And nothing you do will change that.

Most people I talk to who report increased sensitivity already had fairly decent sensitivity to begin with, including myself.

I was about as sensitive as any genetic male with zero breast development could possibly be even before I started experiencing very mild gynecomastia. I do mean very mild. Mostly just nipple and areolar development without herbs. Then I started playing around with some weaker herbs and got to about a small AA... And my nipple sensitivity went through the roof. There's been no real change since, and I've moved on to a much stronger regimen and am nearing a B.

(10-09-2013, 09:19 PM)davidb Wrote:  I guess I have major empathy with your quandary.

I didn't intend (or even know about) breast growth stuff until fairly recently.

I got involved with a male enhancement product trial which just made all of me, nipple/breasts particularly ultra sensitive - like I was getting orgasms from the effects of my T-shirt rubbing over my nipples!!!!!!!!!!

So, this led to a period whereby I was playing more and more with my breasts/nipples which was creating greater and greater sensations until I suddenly became aware that my body was changing and my chest was no longer as it was.

I did a lot of research and ended up here as my main, but not exclusive, source of info.

My growth, and major growth in sensitivity has been primarily, I am sure, down to prolonged and regular massage sessions - I mean like every hour or so in the day and every couple or so (as I wake) by night (the night times are great - the sleepy orgasms are like nothing else I have ever experienced).

The downside - maybe, the jury is still out for me - is that my breasts are growing - big time.

Also bear in mind that this type of activity is highly addictive.

.Cheers

David

So what is this product and how do I get some! I'm a proponent of using products that cause gynecomastia as a side effect......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon