I think I am at about an A at the moment not quite sure,

Very happy with them and there not going anywhere,

Intentions too go too a plump A ?

or a small B,

ok may be a little more, this Boobie Fairy is wicked,

but what size can we grow too and once there , thats it there there,

appreciate if we stopped nbe they may deflate but say for example if

we grew too a large B then stopped , what would the

core of the breast go too, small b, large A ????

Any thoughts

Julie

I don't really have an end target.... something larger than a C.... which so far if I'm not wearing a bra seems to not draw too much attention in guy mode.... like I care if I draw attention... lol. And from my experience and what I've read.... breast growth due to suction devices.... doesn't fade away.... I'm not talking the temporary swelling you get after use but the real incremental growth you get every month.... so far when I've stopped for months... my breasts haven't gotten smaller...

I'm wanting to go to at Least a full B myself, perhaps larger.

If I am understanding what you are asking correctly... I think it's all about maintaining and your genetics.

For instance, when I started birth control the first time my boobs were faaaaabulous. They grew from a pretty flat A to a B. I was so so so happy. Then my insurance stopped covering that brand of birth control, and when I switched they shrunk again.

Now I am older and I have leveled out at around a 32 B. When I do massages and herbs I see super fast results, but if I stop (for instance, I was sick this weekend and didn't massage or take my herbs) they disappear. After a while the swelling you see turns into real growth, but you can lose it once you stop. Of course, this is different for many women. Some people can stop and never lose an inch, and others lose everything. I think you can sorta look into your family history and tell. For instance, my mom and I are the same build and when she was breast feeding she grew up to a D cup. When she stopped, they completely went away and she ended up getting implants to fix them. Because of that and how easily I fluctuate, I am sure I will be massaging and on some sort of maintenance herbs for the rest of my years lol

However, I had a friend that had a baby and went up to a D cup and they never went away. Like I said, I think there is no way to gauge it for everyone. Every individual is different. That is why it's important to get to know your body.

I agree with echapman. Each of us will have differing results and you can't quite judge YOUR outcome by someone else's. I'm not even sure it matters about your family traits, either. I think I've said here somewhere else that two of mom's sisters were HUGE in the bra department!! Maybe DDD's or better!! So was grandma!! Another of mom's sisters was at least a D, but mom (the third of the four) never went past B's. My aunt with the D's had 3 girls and I don't think any of them were bigger than a C. My other two aunts never had kids. And my two sisters hardly went past an A! As far as I know, my niece is still flat as board in her early 20's.
Obviously, it's possible you can get a few gallons of sweater meat, like Cheryl did, but, you also might only get to a B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon