Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Having now come to terms - a bit ....

... with what is going on .....

Apologise for previous thread which folks thought was troll like.

Having been for blood tests etc. and found nothing pathologically wrong, it appears that the only explanation for my breast growth is the near 24/7 hour massage attention they are receiving - presumably due to their heightened sensitivity..

So I have had to ask myself what is happening, why is it happening and most of all, 'am I prepared to deal with the effects of growth for the sensations I am getting'.

I think I now get the 'what' and the 'why' thanks to this forum (by the way AbiDrew - it is not hard to find this Forum when one is trying to determine what is occurring with male breast growth!).

The tricky one is to decide where to go from here. I don't want to give up the supplements which leave me feeling sexy all the time, I don't want to end up too large to pass as a normal male. I cannot leave my boobs alone (I have gone through the initial budding stage with the hard bits under the nipples - my boobs now are softer, fuller more soft and rounded and just feel so smooth to the touch).

I guess I am still doing the same as I did in my 'troll acclaimed' initial post - I am still just talking out loud to a community I hope might understand and comment. Sony if that is perceived as the case.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon