Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sexual orientation??

(15-08-2013, 12:33 AM)Kuzzy Wrote:  So I thought I would just throw this out there...
What is your sexual preference before, during or after nbe? Has it changed or remained the same? Or has it dimmished completely?
For me I am bi in a straight relationship. I've only ever told a few people I'm bi. Before I started nbe I was a raging horn dog and would constantly think about both male and female and would want sex as much as I could get, though I didn't play around while in a relationship I'd settle for a lil self satisfaction instead ;p. but now on nbe I've kinda lost a lot of urges toward any sexual stuff. I still enjoy any form of it but its not a essential part of me any more.
I was kind of bi before I started.  Since NBE men are a bigger turn on then before, a lot bigger. I still like women but it is different.

Definitely bi-sexual. Had some encounters in mid teens (oral) and liked it.  Lived most of my life as hetero but in later life I   had some sexual trysts with men and still enjoyed it..  Haven't had any encounter with men lately, but wish I could.  Wife doesn't now (as far as I can sense).  Maybe the desire to grow breasts had something to do with my enjoying sex with both men and women. - just the opposite of growing breasts and then being bi.

Bi leaning gay as since childhood... It does ebb and flow , I don't know if it's me or the fact that I was raised in a family full of "real" men.   In the past years women have become beautiful works of God's work and not much more.  Men are the object of my desire and they look better every day.  So at this point I would say that I am a mostly straight female stuck in a middle aged man's body

Before nbe found both male and female attractive in different ways, but never found a male I'd trust enough to have a physical relationship with; now (during nbe) I have no attractions either way; it's the trust side that always gets in the way, knowing if someone is interested in me or just my tits.

Love the idealized female form, and hated my own.

Growing up there was a few times when I was probably too happy to be with certain of my guy friends - but there wasn't anything sexual about it.

Two times I had too much estrogen inputs:

1. The lady I was working for was nervous about men and I gave me some soy nuts to eat.  There must have been something "special" in those because I could no longer get aroused by thinking about women - but I could if I thought about being with a man.   That wore off after a week or so.
2. More recently I was binging on herbals (kind of because I was really down on myself) and for a while there I was totally okay with the idea of being with man - so much that I started to wonder if I'd flipped orientation.  (thankfully) that wore off too.

So if I progress too far, yeah: that might be an issue.

(15-08-2013, 12:33 AM)Kuzzy Wrote:  So I thought I would just throw this out there...
What is your sexual preference before, during or after nbe? Has it changed or remained the same? Or has it dimmished completely?
For me I am bi in a straight relationship. I've only ever told a few people I'm bi. Before I started nbe I was a raging horn dog and would constantly think about both male and female and would want sex as much as I could get, though I didn't play around while in a relationship I'd settle for a lil self satisfaction instead ;p. but now on nbe I've kinda lost a lot of urges toward any sexual stuff. I still enjoy any form of it but its not a essential part of me any more.

I am bi in a mostly 'straight' relationship.  My sexual preferences  drifts back and forth from men to women and back.  I tend to go through phases where I have strong desire to be more feminine, wanting to grow breasts and be taken like a woman.   As I start to drift towards fem,  I reach a point where I performance suffers and I really miss being 'manly'.   Once I stop with the herbs,  my sex drive comes back and I prefer women again.  It's a vicious cycle, but I like the variety.

Bisexual.

I enjoy looking at woman but there's time that I look at cute guys if they're cute and handsome.  Kiss

I’ve never been a crazy sexual person, sure I have my kinks and fetishes but I can go months with out the need for sex. I always had bi interests but identified as straight. After my first bi experience in a threesome, I started identifying as bi and my desire to develop breasts became undeniable. As a teen I had gone through a period where I had thought about transitioning but ultimately chose not to as I wanted to have kids of my own and wasn’t sure how I could have my own children as a trans woman. For the 15 years I was in a relationship I acted the part of a straight hetro alpha male but, shortly after the Bi experience, that my ex arranged, she left me. It was at this point I began identifying as gender fluid / non binary / submissive / bisexual, and really started looking at was of being more fem but also keeping aspects of my past male life. When I do engage in sex my desire is to fully satisfy my partner wether male or female. I get the most pleasure out of having my nipples/breast played with (one good reason to want larger breast and nipples) I have orgasmed from nipple play alone what an overload that was the first time.

Straight my early years, I became orally bi in my late 20s for some reason I enjoyed sucking almost exclusively rather than being sucked. Around the same time as occasional crossdressing took hold. Straight again during my 30s exclusively, then mid 40 my bi side started to rise again and I just accepted it for what it is. Strangely (or perhaps not so) since experimenting with hormones and gaining some mild breast growth the past year or so, my sex drive is pretty ambiguous. The urges aren't really there one way or the other most of the time. Yet, I'm ok with that and suddenly see things from the side all those 'wives who aren't interested in sex' stories from blokes, I completely understand. I'm not sure if this is unusual or not. If I refrain from taking anything for a week or two, the sex drive comes back so it is definitely linked.

P

I have always been bi. I prefer women on the whole. The beauty, the softness, the bodies. The overall effect they have on me brings horniness. With guys, it's just their cocks. I could suck a dick all day long, but don't ask me to kiss a man. Nope, not for me.

It may seem odd, but I don't give it much thought.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon