Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Omg omg I think I'm budding

Finally I think I'm budding. I've never had this feeling in my breasts before. Behind the nipple it has become firm with what feel like roots that are a bit tender to a bit of pressure. Can't wait till days off I'm going to see what happens when I pump my nipples, I haven't done that for about 2 months and since then they have become slightly larger. Exciting times ahead :-)

That sounds good hon

You have had nice growth without budding so what will happen now ?

Go girl

Julie

...there's something about Ainterol brand PM. Other brands and programs work for some but Ainterol seems to work for almost everyone.

Cograds Kuzzy
You are at least to me entering one of the best parts of the whole journey.
A acorn size ball will start to form under each nipple.
I got pretty sore at this stage but its a good kinda sort of sore.
A Tgirl friend of mine explained it best. Your body is going through a type
of female puberty. It was the experience of a life time!!!!
I am thinking it lasted for around 3 to 4 months before they simmered down
and those acorns started to turn into doughnuts and looked less like knobs.
I really doubt you are going to want to pump them before much longer.
Mine for a while got to the point even getting bumped sent some pretty good shock waves through my body.
Everybody reacts different maybe some of the other people here can fill in what it was like for them.
I still think its the best part of the journey so enjoy the ride.
Elisa

Can we bud twice or more than once ?

I budded last time ,

This time round am much larger than before , but no Buds as yet , thought was budding again , but came too nothing ???

Can feel strands in there but no hard mass ???????????????

Julie

good question Julie
I don't really know for sure.
I would think if you went completely through the budding stage and into stage 2 you would only bud once even if you quit.
But I do not know I never quit long enough to know.

Elis
would be inclined too agree with you, but a few did mention budding a few times ?

Others not

Julie

I wish I could bud again I enjoyed female puberty probably WAY to much!

I haven't been able to find the tape measure but I'm sure they've grown. They are very firm.
I'm currently taking 3000mg of pm a day
Red clover
Spearmint tea usually 3 cups a day with two tea bags
Have just started today taking sp
I have black cohosh but I don't know about taking it as I was diagnosed as child to have congenital hepatic fibrosis
I've just started week 3 on ainterol and so far in that time I've had more results than the previous year and a half tryin other nbe herbs so ill see where I stand after my current supply runs out, if things aren't progressing much more that will be the end of nbe for the time being I think

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon