Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sore but stop growing?

Hello, I've been on PM for about 8 months, have got a 5cm growth, but it kinda stopped since 3 months back. I still have soreness on my breast but it just don't grow anymore?

Now I have a B-U of 12cm, aiming to grow to 20cm. I'm taking 2x500mg Ainterol PM in the morning, and 2x500mg Ainterol PM at night. I also massage my breast with Ainterol spray at night.

Please please please advice me on what to do next, thank you~!!

(27-08-2014, 03:45 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  Hello, I've been on PM for about 8 months, have got a 5cm growth, but it kinda stopped since 3 months back. I still have soreness on my breast but it just don't grow anymore?

Now I have a B-U of 12cm, aiming to grow to 20cm. I'm taking 2x500mg Ainterol PM in the morning, and 2x500mg Ainterol PM at night. I also massage my breast with Ainterol spray at night.

Please please please advice me on what to do next, thank you~!!

Take a break... Wink

Maybe you are stalling.

Have a look at Wahaika's infos about stalling on the BE Board. (Scroll down to 2nd post). The info is about 10yrs old but the theory behind the positive/negativ feedback loop can be right.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon