Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A long story!

Perhaps it is that she needs to initiate any feminization. It's OK if she initiates, but not if you do. Perhaps an email saying that you will do as she wants will be helpful. It's difficult to tell.

Freddy

(11-08-2013, 09:10 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I am not 100% sure. It may be that it is fine to a point. Or, maybe it could be that after a certain point does that make her a lesbian? Maybe that is what really scares her. She can orgasm just by sucking on my breasts.

Has she ever hinted about the possibility of growing breasts as a way to express your feminine side?

Hopefully you'll hear back from her soon and can sort this out.

Yes and more. That's why I don't understand the reversal.

Perhaps it was the FFs and voice training rather than the pm ?
Too much all at once
Julie

Hello! New to this site. I figured I would throw in my two cents. I am assuming that the idea is a fantasy of hers to manipulate and emasculate her man into a more feminine role, while still having you as a man. The idea of you actually being a female takes that whole situation out of the context or role she is attracted to, because you are now a feminine man or woman and she is not manipulating or emasculating you at that point. You also have to consider that she is with you, a man, and not a woman. She is attracted to males, not females. While she gets off on the idea of making her man grow breasts, you can't take them off at the end of the day to become that humiliated man she likes to be with. Just a guess...

I think that jessilondi and Julie might be on to something. Maybe you should back off feminizing yourself and chat with her first and find out for sure??? Or, if you just don't care, then don't waste anymore time if femme is the way you want to go.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon