Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pom's Progress

I know you have been wondering how I look from behind. This was taken in September.

I increased PM to 2/day on 10-10-2013. I also added a tea bag of spearmint a day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Increased the WY cap to 2/day. I also added MSM while back.

[attachment=4518]This pic was taken this morning 11-9-13. It is after 7 months on PM and other phyto-estrogens, plus weight training 5 days a week, and proper nutrition. What do you think? Do phyto-estrogens, proper nutrition and exercise work? Just compare with my 1st pic from before. Love you all, POM

Hey Pom,

Very nice,I wish I had your drive,dedication to craft your results,I can see what your trying to do in your squatting pic,definitely see the curves!

How long have you been on the exercise routine?

Great work!
L

(10-11-2013, 03:21 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Hey Pom,

Very nice,I wish I had your drive,dedication to craft your results,I can see what your trying to do in your squatting pic,definitely see the curves!

How long have you been on the exercise routine?

Great work!
L
-------------------
Thanks Lotus. I think I started my exercise around end of March of this year. I weighed 140# then, and now I am 160#. My hip was 36 inches, and now is 39. Over breast was 38, and now is 41. My waist is still about the same size, but I lost my male shape stomach, and is approaching hourglass. Since I do a lot of chest bench press, my boobs growth is more firm and are like a rocket, and are not hanging at all after 3 inches of growth around my breast, and gaining 20#. Thanks again for your compliments. POM
By the way, I was not squatting, I was standing for the pic.

My bad,I meant the sitting pose with the covered partsWink but would like to hear more about your plan!

L.

(10-11-2013, 08:38 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  My bad,I meant the sitting pose with the covered partsWink but would like to hear more about your plan!

L.
----------------------------------------
Well Lotus, the following is an excerpt from my post #1 on this thread:

My goal is to have an hourglass body combined with my male physics.
I am not intending to develop female breast only, but, a hybrid of male and female overall.

I'll be glad to answer any question that you may have. POM

Hey Pom,

I'm intrigued by the hybrid goal,I with ya on the hourglass,as far dressing and such I'm not there yet.Gaining muscle and doing fitness I'm all ears,what's your plan on that?...sorry I should have specified,a little slow on the uptake today!,(up late posting pics).

L. Smile

(10-11-2013, 09:43 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Hey Pom,

I'm intrigued by the hybrid goal,I with ya on the hourglass,as far dressing and such I'm not there yet.Gaining muscle and doing fitness I'm all ears,what's your plan on that?...sorry I should have specified,a little slow on the uptake today!,(up late posting pics).

L. Smile
--------------------------------
Do you mean what is my exercise routine?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon