Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm for a month

Big Grin good news everyone i am allowed too tak pm for 1 month too see what happens and if my parents see no bad side effects happen i can keep taking it so i just took 1000mg spread out of course and im doing massages So wish me luck on my journey pics will be up at the end of the month and How long should i do massages for?

(04-08-2013, 03:05 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Big Grin good news everyone i am allowed too tak pm for 1 month too see what happens and if my parents see no bad side effects happen i can keep taking it

Do you know why your parents changed their mind? Did they have a sudden change of heart? Or do they suspect taking herbs like pm is useless and won't do anything for you?

Do your parents count budding breasts as a bad side effect?

Other side effects may not be so readily apparent, at least to others, such as a decreased sex drive and fertility.

(04-08-2013, 03:05 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  How long should i do massages for?

You should do massages until your arms are too tired to do anymore. Big Grin

Seriously though, when I did massages, I measured my massages by rotations rather than minutes. I'm not sure how long it took, but by the end, my arms were somewhat tired.

No they dont count budding breast as a bad side effect and i think i convinced them by giving them facts and okay ill do massages til my arms fall off Big Grin

When should I expect budding and is it going to gradually happen or out of nowhere?

(04-08-2013, 05:02 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  When should I expect budding and is it going to gradually happen or out of nowhere?

There's no precise timetable on when budding will occur. I would estimate somewhere in the range of a few months. I would say it's more of a gradual process than a sudden one.

Prior to budding, you'll likely experience some fat redistribution to your breasts. You may also experience some soreness, tingling or other growing sensations in your breasts during this time.

(04-08-2013, 05:13 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(04-08-2013, 05:02 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  When should I expect budding and is it going to gradually happen or out of nowhere?

There's no precise timetable on when budding will occur. I would estimate somewhere in the range of a few months. I would say it's more of a gradual process than a sudden one.

Prior to budding, you'll likely experience some fat redistribution to your breasts. You may also experience some soreness, tingling or other growing sensations in your breasts during this time.

Also Budding can happen in an On & Off Fashon for some.

BTW Like the new Avatar Flame.Cool

(04-08-2013, 06:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  BTW Like the new Avatar Flame.Cool

Thank you. Smile

did you end up getting a bottle?
if so how is it going

On ND I had no budding from 8 months use.

On PM I had significant budding after 4 months.

Good luck with your journey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon