Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some Progress

Well my first month with PM is almost up and after not measuring myself for a while. It was depressing not seeing growth. I measured my self today and my measurement over the biggest part of the breast has increased by 1/4 inch. Thinking about it 1/4 inch doesn't seem like much but when it comes to my first month 1/4 inch I'll take. My measurement before was 48 inches around the fullest part and now it is 48.25 inches. I will try to post some pictures sometime next week. Not sure you'll notice any difference.

Hello David.

I don't measure myself in part because of the difficulty of getting consistent and accurate results. Besides, I don't think a tape measure tells everything about one's progress.

Sometimes it takes longer than one month to see results. Maybe your pictures might say differently. Tongue

Progress is not always obvious with a tape measure. Are you budding at all? Are your nipples more sensitive. Those were my first signs of progress.

Freddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon