Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

maca

Does maca help to grow bigger booty for man also? It does this for women i know.

(25-07-2013, 02:00 PM)Leon5003 Wrote:  Does maca help to grow bigger booty for man also? It does this for women i know.

Hello.

It's a possibility from what I've heard, but I have no first-hand experience with maca. Pm has been very successful for me with redistributing fat to my bum to the point I have no need to take additional herbs for this.

My personal experience with maca is that it does nothing. I have read of studies where 1500-3000 mg/day allegedly improves libido and sexual performance. Such a dose did nothing for me even after months. I have read several people claim it makes the butt/hips bigger. My tape measure says otherwise. Then again, PM hasn't done much for me in that respect either.

Since everybody is different, all I can say is try it and see what happens. It isn't very expensive. You might be more sensitive to it than I am.

Maca with PM worked very well for me, so much so that after a month I discontinued using it because the only thing really growing were my hips and bum. Happily, now at almost three months I am seeing some chest growth to match the posterior.

If you haven't had any luck with anything, and you are taking t blocker herbs, maybe try to cut out caffeine and nicotine. It makes sense that a healthy body would respond better because it was dealing with less toxins.

I don't smoke, but when I cut out caffeine, my mood switched and the fat started growing in new places.

Look for a book called "caffeine blues," it's a real eye-opener.

It may also be that your body hasn't had time to get used to the PM, I have read several places that it takes your body about three months for ANY herbal remedy to really start to work.

Nicotine is not an issue for me, I've never used tobacco in any form, but caffeine has become a necessity since 1996. Prior to that, caffeine was something I consumed occasionally. As I get older, I need it more and more. I'm not sure I can survive without it. Even 12 hours of sleep a day isn't enough without it.

Thank you for answers! I can say i dont drink, nor smoke at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon