Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Still a bit scared and confused, but continuing on

I have accepted that I am Tg, but not ts. I don't want to be a woman, I enjoy being a man, but have a burning desire to have boobs so big that I would probably have to get new friends and a job bartending at an "alternative" club or something just to make a living. I have a feeling nobody would ever hire me for a "normal" job ever again, but every time I stop due to these fears, the desire comes RAGING back, and I continue on, a little bit bigger breasted and a little bit closer to this imagined reality each time. My emotions on the topic vary so wildly it has been impossible to get a handle on how I truly feel. I know what some of the replies are going to be already, but I welcome any and all opinions and discussion on this. I just felt like I really needed to get these thoughts out of my head and into the open, even if it is only in the relatively safe confines of this very supportive group of people.

Oh Christ we're twin sisters
That's the benefit of these forums , hopefully people wil come help support and guide us

And show were not alone

Julie

(13-07-2013, 10:48 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Oh Christ we're twin sisters
That's the benefit of these forums , hopefully people wil come help support and guide us

And show were not alone

Julie

I am confident that we are not alone. I just hate days like today, I feel like such a slave to my desires. I don't want to seem like I am not happy with my development thus far, I am thrilled with it and absolutely would not go back to the way I was before. The crossdressing alone was a massive time sink, not to mention my mental state. On the other hand, I say all this at a time when I have not yet had to deal with any negative social ramifications of my actions, at least that I know of(long story).

I feel the same way, I'm concious of what people think but at the same time don't care as long as I'm happy with myself which I am. I tell myself this is the last bottle ill buy but seeing growth and loving the feeling I want more. My fiance hasn't complained and frequently plays with my small breasts. So I will keep growing them till I want to stop.

Just remember from the beautiful lady gaga

" born this way"

The woman rules the world

Julie
[/align]

I wish I could say I do not care what others think. I don't for the most part, and am getting much better at it. My main concern is the few people who I am required to care what they think. Possible future employers come to mind, as do possible future love interests. My very wonderful and supportive (ex)girlfriend and I are currently on a hiatus, although we do seem to be making progress, lately I am often doubtful that she will ever come back to me. If she doesn't, so be it, but it's not at all the outcome that I desire.

When I first made the decision to start down this path, I was single with no prospects. I incorrectly assumed that NO woman would EVER be interested in a man with breasts, and had pretty much made peace with the fact that I would be alone for the rest of my life if I was successful in my endeavors. I guess I'm trying to say that it was not a decision that I made casually.

It is hard to say what goes on in our head. I know me personally that if people knew some of what was up there they'd run and hide or call a special paddy wagon for me. I am with you in the fact that I don't know why I want to have big breasts, I just do. I have one other thing though and that's I developed breasts at a young age and when you're a boy with breasts everyone notices. I had to fight my way through middle school. Then when I hit my growth spurt in between 8th-9th grade I went from 5'7" and 150lbs to 6'1" 230lbs and no one said anything more about me, nor did they want to fight anymore. I have gotten to the point that i just don't care what other people think any more. I am going to do what I want with my body and if others have a problem I will tell 'em what they can do. It sounds as though you all have significant others who not only accept you but also enjoy your "perks". Treasure this, as not all of us are so fortunate. Until I found this forum I had no one to talk to but now I have all of you great people. So for this I am thankful and maybe we can all take and put our "uniqueness" together someday and the world wouldn't know what hit them.

As i raise my glass of PM tainted Orange Juice I say heres to us and the long happy yet disestablished lives ahead. By this I mean we go against the status quo thereby taking the power from it over our lives.

Julie you just made my day Smile I haven't ever thought of that and the whole meaning behind the song is soo true...but I think I'm going to start pm soon I just need ahold of a family members credit card and then I can start my journey Smile no matter what society thinks they can't stop me from being who I really am Smile

One very quick note regarding my fears of rejection by society: I LIVE IN TEXAS. Sad

Oh and I'm going to try to wear a training bra in public for probably 80 percent of the time hopefully people aren't too harsh...[/quote]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon