Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger areolas

My development is coming along nicely and I have never seemed to have an issue getting the breasts to grow, which is great! But. My areolas seem to have stopped at an inch wide despite the breasts getting somewhat larger. Any thoughts on whether or not I could directly influence them? I've been on bulk pm in almond milk alone for quite a while now and I'm wondering if getting back on the fg or possibly adding PC(which I have not used at all so far) might help to get the ball rolling. This assumes of course that it's possible at all to effect just that one aspect. Anyone have an opinion on this? Have you added something to your regimen that seemed to have any effect?

Hello Lisia.

I'm doubtful about the possibility of directly influencing the development of the areolas. I don't recall reading anything about members using a product that has a proven track record with enlarging areolas. A number of members have asked me what I use to get my areola development, but I don't have a good answer to that question. Areola development was never a particular focus for me, mine just happened to develop the way that they did. I have used PC on and off, but I have never applied it directly to my breasts. I used FG during my first few months of NBE, but I haven't used it since.

From what I can see for some it seems too be jump stages
Ie
Some girls develop breasts and aerolas are small, then suddenly development spurts and aerolas darken and suddenly jump with the breasts

Hopefully

Look at Rosie

Julie

(12-07-2013, 01:36 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Lisia.

I'm doubtful about the possibility of directly influencing the development of the areolas. I don't recall reading anything about members using a product that has a proven track record with enlarging areolas. A number of members have asked me what I use to get my areola development, but I don't have a good answer to that question. Areola development was never a particular focus for me, mine just happened to develop the way that they did. I have used PC on and off, but I have never applied it directly to my breasts. I used FG during my first few months of NBE, but I haven't used it since.

I think the FG is what helps. It stimulates a prolactin surge which I believe to be responsible. All girls have at least one brief prolactin surge during puberty. Some have more. And some just have plain high prolactin levels throughout most of puberty before they finally level off.

When would you suggest FG ?

As developing or when developed ?

Julie

(12-07-2013, 11:09 AM)julieTG Wrote:  When would you suggest FG ?

As developing or when developed ?

Julie

Both?

Consider... There are two times when a female's prolactin surges. Well, more if she gets pregnant more than once.

She has a surge during puberty, which, as I mentioned CAN be multiple short, a single short, or throughout puberty, then she has one each time she gets pregnant just before she delivers in order to promote milk production.

The surges during puberty, it is my theory, help contribute to development of the milk-producing parts of the breast. The surges during pregnancy serves primarily the purpose of actually getting the milk flowing. But it is likely that it helps "finish off" the development as well.

And actually, there is some evidence for my thoughts... You might notice if you look around at multiple women's breasts, before their first child, and after, that there's a fair bit of developmental difference.

I don't think there's any science to back it up though... But I could be wrong.

Ha indeed

Thing is with what were all doing , were developing the science ?

Or at the least would make interesting specimens too study ?

Julie

Thank you everyone for all of the great info. I still have plenty of FG, and have started back on it, so we shall see! If I do get a jump, it will be difficult for me to not relate it to the FG, since I have not had any further development of areola since long ago when I stopped taking it.

Additional question, I have noticed lately a dark ring around the outside edges of them, sometimes more apparent than others. Could that be a sign that they are preparing to jump? Obviously I'm hoping it is. Smile

Wish that I too had an answer... I [finally] seem to be budding up/out. However, the aureola are still pretty much the same size as when I started... Hopefully, that too will improve

Hi Lis

when mine jumped I saw a pale ring round, but a dark one could be just as exciting ?

Julie
x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon