Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What Jobs do we all do ?

Following from sfems fascinating poll which I have too admit surprises me and the results very interesting ,

Thought it good too ask what we all do as main careers/occupations,

Myself

Hugely Alpha Male, now with natural Breasts,
Always been in sales and owned businesses from year dot from college

Go figure ?

Julie

I fix cars. Have done so for about eleven years.

Going to beauty school. Thinking about going into being an aesthetician or maybe going back to uni for theatrical makeup. Haven't quite made up my mind. Though I'll definitely be making use of the school I've already paid for and working as an aesthetician at least part time to help pay for school if I do go back.

I'm supporter for computer and software engeneer[/align]

Various IT jobs for over 20 years--computer programmer, end-user/desktop/desk-side support, hardware support, network administrator, systems/server administrator (Windows, Linux, SQL, Exchange).

uuum

Theres a trend here

Quite a few of (not me) are tecchy or computer related

Julie

Currently back in computer industry, but I've had a very wide variety of jobs in the past 25 years.

I have been working for one of the largest brokerage firms for the last 15 years. Getting harder to concealing 38c's under a suit

Open cut mining supervisor

I'm retired now, but I was a patent attorney/agent licensed to practice in various jurisdictions (UK, Canada, US, Europe), and handling a wide range of technologies, electronics by preference, but also pharmaceutical, chemical, medical,general mechanical, computer, agricultural, you name it, as well as other forms of intellectual property and a certain amount of litigation backup work. My wife too; she was one of the earlier female entrants to the profession in the UK, and beat me out for the job I was seeking with what was then one of the most old-fashioned firms in the business: I only got to meet her (long story) after the firm concerned had another unexpected vacancy and in effect she got to teach me the job. We never again worked for the same firm after she moved on from there. In the early 1990's I was by default handling my then firm's IT work on the side, if you are looking for an occupational trend.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon