Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Moving the Ball Along - Conversations with Loved Ones

Spanky,

Excellent well done,

With me I have Greenlight too grow too a large A or small B or whatever is hideable and keeps me mellow,

My wife says not quite sure how she will react too my breasts until she sees them, but good so far as getting comments like

umm there coming along well ,
getting some shape now,

Most wives fear and justifiably so is us prancing around out there in a dress and bringing shame,

Once the wives can be assured they still have their man outside, lots are ok with it all,

Julie

That's really cool Spanky! Your experience reminds me of my own back in February of this year. The weekend started out horrible but when the dust settled, I could see it marked the biggest turning point in our marriage - the biggest! Prior to that point, there were certain things she was somewhat aware of but they were rarely talked about and never in detail. It was like we were on opposite sides of a glass wall. By Sunday night she finally knew everything and I could tell, she accepted me as I am and would not leave me because of my quirks. I was and still am, completely accepted by her. What a relief! I finally had a "partner" to help carry this burden I had been lugging alone for 40+ years. Since then, our marriage has risen to a higher level of intimacy than I ever thought possible. I can finally talk to someone about how I'm feeling and not have to fear rejection. She likes it because, even though she might prefer a different quirk, she really "Knows" me and isn't that what most women really crave? To really know their friends deeply? I know that's what I want in my relationships. To know and to be thoroughly know by another. ...I think that's one of the most pronounced and obvious indicators that my brain isn't wired quite the same as your typical male who isn't in touch with his emotions and is perfectly content with superficial relationships. ...I'm not sure what all that has to do with your post but I'm happy for you Spanky and hope you too, find a new level of intimacy with your wife. Best wishes!

Thank you Julia and Doodlebug. We share a common experience, and I know you understand my happiness with these recent developments. Now I hope for developments of another kind!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon