Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not NBE, but interesting

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNe...26653.html

News article about a man who wants boobs.

(09-07-2013, 02:31 AM)sfem Wrote:  http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNe...26653.html

Long ago, I had started a thread on trying to understand a type of man wanting breasts for their own satisfaction and having nothing to do with a type of feminine identity a.k.a. fulfilling perversities such as self pleasure and power.

So does this actually exist in your opinion? thanks for the article link

(09-07-2013, 02:31 AM)sfem Wrote:  http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNe...26653.html

To me, Kurt Tay just seems like the typical, untalented attention whore who usually has a reality show by now. To me, it all sounds like a desperate move to get attention and fame the way Paris Hilton changes boyfriends with the same frequency that she changes underwear. Anything for publicity no matter how stupid.

(09-07-2013, 02:50 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Long ago, I had started a thread on trying to understand a type of man wanting breasts for their own satisfaction and having nothing to do with a type of feminine identity a.k.a. fulfilling perversities such as self pleasure and power. So does this actually exist in your opinion? thanks for the article link

Do you have a link to your thread? I wasn't able to find it in your profile.

He strikes me as being an exhibitionist. It sounds like he has a very strong breast fetish, both in wanting to be the man with the largest breasts on record and wanting his future wife to have huge breasts. As far as a fixation on breasts goes, I think he's the male version of Sheyla Hershey.

(09-07-2013, 03:49 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(09-07-2013, 02:50 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Long ago, I had started a thread on trying to understand a type of man wanting breasts for their own satisfaction and having nothing to do with a type of feminine identity a.k.a. fulfilling perversities such as self pleasure and power. So does this actually exist in your opinion? thanks for the article link

Do you have a link to your thread? I wasn't able to find it in your profile.

He strikes me as being an exhibitionist. It sounds like he has a very strong breast fetish, both in wanting to be the man with the largest breasts on record and wanting his future wife to have huge breasts. As far as a fixation on breasts goes, I think he's the male version of Sheyla Hershey.
Funny, I can't find it. Maybe it was deleted or maybe it was in response as in Posting. I'll try to locate it.

I remember about hearing of this woman! I wonder how she's coping. I know she was devastated when they took her fakes out.

(09-07-2013, 02:50 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Long ago, I had started a thread on trying to understand a type of man wanting breasts for their own satisfaction and having nothing to do with a type of feminine identity a.k.a. fulfilling perversities such as self pleasure and power.

No you didn't. You responded to someone else's post with your sexual stereotype phobia in the following thread.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14581

And here you are doing it again. As you were advised before, it isn't a choice between being feminine and being perverse. Your question is invalid. You are asking people to choose one of your two possibilities in order to validate your limited view. You do not understand people who feel differently than you do. I recognize that. We all do. A man can want breasts without it being "perverted", "wrong", "power-based", or any other derogatory description you can think of. I posted the article link because it shows yet another person who is doing this for his own reasons. While we can speculate what they might be, I mostly found it interesting that he is doing it at all, and the circumstances of his life make it interesting in my opinion. I posted it because I believe there are other people reading this forum who might also find it interesting to add another view of our situation to their store of knowledge.

Yes, I realized it was a posting.

(10-07-2013, 01:06 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Sounds like you are quite upset. Don't be. This is why we talk about things.

"A man can want breasts without it being "perverted", "wrong", "power-based", or any other derogatory description you can think of."

I NEVER lumped all males wanting breasts into this stereo type I questioned existing. I've met too many I have too much respect for. So I DON'T HAVE A PHOBIA. I'm talking about those who strictly identify themselves as male with female counterparts, yet wanting a pair of breasts. And you obviously forgot where it ended for me.

"This making more and more sense to me now. I honestly think it is nice to know that men can express nurturing qualities. The fact that males stemmed from females originally makes it valid. I think the saying with Adam and Eve can be changed nowSmile the female genome perhaps did not come from the rib of the male."

We are truly a hybrid gender but we evolved just enough to be opposites (yin and yang) for procreational purposes.

Unfortunately, there are stereo types in everything. I understand people get sore from other people's opinions and questioning. Its exactly that, we don't understand so we ask and and create "stereotypes" unfortunately to try and make sense of it all(and this is generally speaking about everything that has ever been talked about.)

Since the thread I had responded to previously, my understanding from many wonderful forumers here said that the stereo type does NOT exist. And I agreed. So when this came up, I began questioning it again. Is this for power and for their own sexual gratification?

And let me tell you why I question. Though I'm not an identifying male wanting breasts, I have to admit, having large breasts are quite a different world than where I came from.

I also have to admit, they ARE powerful. I never new this till the last couple of months. Mind you, this was not the reason for me doing NBE. I just wanted to be even on top because my backside is quite large leaving me looking hideously imbalanced in my eyes.

But since the arrival of these large breasts (to me anyway), I now understand that there is a "power" I now have. It can be perverse sparingly.

So when a man says he identifies himself as male yet so utterly envious when he sees beautiful large breasts on a female, this is what comes to my questioning mind: Perversities in the sense of being able to fulfill self gratification and obsession, and power in the sense of control and domination over others.

Thriving breasts are part of the female anatomy. They were meant for feeding offspring. That is the main function. It GENERALLY is unnecessary for males have them. So why would they want them (I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THOSE WHO SHARE IDENTITIES OR IDENTIFY AS FEMALE)

To envy an organ from the opposite sex is quite unnecessary being that one has everything they are supposed to in the genetic gender sense.

It obviously has something to do with either wanting something simply because one doesn't have it, or because of some form of sexual gratification (lets face it, when those things come to life, they are erogenous), or some form of power one seeks with it.
Women or those who identify a part of themselves as female envy because they often feel inadequate and quite many yearn to have the experience of bonding while feeding their babies.

Or else why would this male identifying male who is with a female counterpart want them for themselves? Do they plan on feeding someone's offspring? Probably not.

Get me?

(09-07-2013, 03:58 PM)sfem Wrote:  
(09-07-2013, 02:50 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Long ago, I had started a thread on trying to understand a type of man wanting breasts for their own satisfaction and having nothing to do with a type of feminine identity a.k.a. fulfilling perversities such as self pleasure and power.

No you didn't. You responded to someone else's post with your sexual stereotype phobia in the following thread.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14581

And here you are doing it again. As you were advised before, it isn't a choice between being feminine and being perverse. Your question is invalid. You are asking people to choose one of your two possibilities in order to validate your limited view. You do not understand people who feel differently than you do. I recognize that. We all do. A man can want breasts without it being "perverted", "wrong", "power-based", or any other derogatory description you can think of. I posted the article link because it shows yet another person who is doing this for his own reasons. While we can speculate what they might be, I mostly found it interesting that he is doing it at all, and the circumstances of his life make it interesting in my opinion. I posted it because I believe there are other people reading this forum who might also find it interesting to add another view of our situation to their store of knowledge.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon