Poll: What is your age? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
<20
4.65%
4.65%
20-29
30.23%
30.23%
30-39
20.93%
20.93%
40-49
19.77%
19.77%
50-59
9.30%
9.30%
>59
15.12%
15.12%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's your age?

Hello everyone?

As the title implies, this is a poll to find out what everyone's age is. I'm curious to see what the results are. I'm speculating a majority of the votes will be in the 20-29 and 50-59 age group.

Please vote, and feel free to share any thoughts you have on this topic. Smile

I wonder if, in general, there are somewhat different biological/psychological impetuses (great word, no?) for different age ranges. Of course, answering the question is laden with potential for inaccuracy. For the over-50 grouping, do you think the hope for breast enhancement often relates to declining testosterone levels? For the younger, does it relate more distinctly to gender identity? Just as important, is speculation on the subject simply a waste of time?

My age is 73, although our primary medical caregiver rates both myself and my wife as having physical ages about 10 years younger (which is nice, but I don't know how much it really means). I would probably have been in the 20-29 group had the possibility have been on my radar and had the knowledge and means been available. As it was I was able to sublimate my need to feel to some extent like a woman. to a degree during my twenties and thirties, and more successfully during my forties and fifties. I agree with Spanky that declining T levels may account for the size of the 50+ group but a larger factor may be that this group simply did not have the same opportunities as the present 20-29 group when they themselves were at that age. My own view is that the very complexities of the subject make it at least interesting to discuss.

(09-07-2013, 10:38 AM)spanky Wrote:  I wonder if, in general, there are somewhat different biological/psychological impetuses (great word, no?) for different age ranges. Of course, answering the question is laden with potential for inaccuracy. For the over-50 grouping, do you think the hope for breast enhancement often relates to declining testosterone levels? For the younger, does it relate more distinctly to gender identity? Just as important, is speculation on the subject simply a waste of time?

I have somewhat different thoughts on what may drive the different age groups to pursue NBE. For the older members I think the benefit of life's experiences, possibly having a supportive significant other, and the prevalence of gynecomastia in older males may make it easier to decide to pursue NBE. For younger members I think the focus may be more on pursuing NBE during a time period when it's more optimal for the body to grow breasts, as well as having access to sites like this. As Annabel and other members have mentioned, had they had the same opportunities as the younger crowd has today, they probably would have also pursued NBE.

flamesabres -

What you and Annabel say makes sense to me. I know that if I had not stumbled across this web page and other internet resources, I probably would have not progressed as far as I have in my thinking on the subject.

spanky

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon