Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male and female brains

Not that I believe in these kinds of tests or anything but I was bored and took it.

Scored a 50 on the female side....that last section really gave me some hell. I suck with 3D representations. Nailed the facial recognition though! lol

I kinda thought I'd be in the middle when I saw the question about strategy games Big Grin (Civilization addict).

Ah well, I'm wearing a bra right now anyways, so that probably says more about me than some online test. I was honest on it though lol.

Yh so far mine is really mixed too :/ I am a woman but my best friends are men or lesbians so maybe my stereotypes arent as clear.

I completed the test and was quite surprised by the outcome. (I hope that it is accurate and actually means something!) I scored 30 on the female side, with distinctly female leanings on spot the difference, fingers, emotions and systems, and words. I was on the male side only with angles and 3D shapes. It also indicated that I definitely prefer feminine faces.

Yikes
scored

Female brain, 50% on female scale

Julie

So if we have more or equal female type brains

what does this mean , what do we need ?

Do we need

Less testosterone ?

More eostregen ?

Just tits

Dress more ?

Julie

Sarah nailed it. If you wore a bra while taking the test, that probably said more about your mental state than the test could. FWIW I had one on as I wrote it too, but until I saw Sarah's post I hadn't even considered that. I just happened to have one on at the time. Good catch Sarah! Big Grin

(09-07-2013, 04:11 PM)sfem Wrote:  Sarah nailed it. If you wore a bra while taking the test, that probably said more about your mental state than the test could. FWIW I had one on as I wrote it too, but until I saw Sarah's post I hadn't even considered that. I just happened to have one on at the time. Good catch Sarah! Big Grin

I typically take mine off first thing when I get home and to my room... So generally... nope. Not too likely to be wearing a bra at the time of doing much of anything on my computer.

Most likely I'm in my sweats or baggy white short shorts (depending if it's hot enough to have my air on or cold enough to wear sweats no matter what, shorts are only if it's between) and one of my "tents" - XL men's t-shirts with the sleeves cut out.

That's my lounge wear... lol.

EDIT: And according to most of my girl friends, that's what they usually lounge around in at home too... cute nighties are only when you're entertaining... company... lol.

(09-07-2013, 11:02 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I typically take mine off first thing when I get home and to my room... So generally... nope. Not too likely to be wearing a bra at the time of doing much of anything on my computer.

Most likely I'm in my sweats or baggy white short shorts (depending if it's hot enough to have my air on or cold enough to wear sweats no matter what, shorts are only if it's between) and one of my "tents" - XL men's t-shirts with the sleeves cut out.

That's my lounge wear... lol.

EDIT: And according to most of my girl friends, that's what they usually lounge around in at home too... cute nighties are only when you're entertaining... company... lol.

For those of us who still present as men in public, wearing a bra makes them very noticable, so I usually put on a bra when I get home. Not anything sexual either.

Grass is always greener I guess. If I was wearing one all day, I couldn't wait to take it off myself lol.

Anyways, I just meant that,on such a test, the score that you'd consider a complement is a better indication of your mental state than the score you actually get.
Tongue 

i scored 0 in the middle, some of you guys are more feminine than me
18/20 in angles but i knew the 2 i got wrong my mouse is broken
43% spot the difference
empathising 9
systemising 13
eyes 9/10
finger ratio 0.97
i prefer masculine faces
3d shapes 8
my total words were 17 but some 2 languages
ultimatum 25

(11-07-2013, 07:16 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  i scored 0 in the middle, some of you guys are more feminine than me

Your comment reminds me of an observation I made regarding a female co-worker a few weeks ago. I noticed she had a typical black sports watch, while I on the other hand have a pink/purple Timex expedition watch.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon