Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

some observations at a month and a half

Hi again, just some thoughts and observations at a month and a half on PM.
I can definitely feel small mounds and my nipples are sore, especially the left one. I've read others have experienced this but not sure if it's normal growth, etc. or due to getting the cream/spray on the nipples! lol, it's hard to prevent any cream and especially the spray from getting on the nipples!

My jeans have started feeling tight in the seat area, not really sure if it's from my hips and butt changing or from putting on weight. I'm really struggling with my diet lately. I did buy some women's jeans the other day and wore them to work today. They are really comfortable! Not totally sure if it's because they fit my hips/butt better or because they're a bit stretchy, lol. I have gained a half inch in my hip measurement since starting.

It's not easy finding women's 20w jeans, and of course I don't want them to have fancy embroidery or anything to make them obviously women's! I found some that have just a small swirl on the hip pocket but probably nothing most would notice. Of course today I got on the elevator one time and there was a lady wearing the exact same brand! Not sure if she noticed when I got off or not, lol.

Anyone in my size range have good suggestions on brand, where to buy, etc.?

I'll post some new pics at 2 months.

Julie

(06-07-2013, 12:29 AM)julie_txcd Wrote:  Anyone in my size range have good suggestions on brand, where to buy, etc.?

Dickies is a brand I recommend buying. I buy them from Amazon. They're not overtly feminine and they've received a lot of favorable customer reviews.

I can definitely relate... After about 3 and a bit weeks, my nipples are continually sore.. but since I feel that it is a sign of progress, I am content with a 'good sore'. No obvious swelling as yet.. but that is only a matter of time, I think.

As to jeans.. I have been wearing ladies for some time now.. Trying to find a mans 28 waist is difficulty in a style I like.. so I go to the women's and look for a size 8 or nine... and if they have swirly pocket, I do not care. I just wear them on the farm anyway.

(06-07-2013, 01:14 PM)Mickie Wrote:  I can definitely relate... After about 3 and a bit weeks, my nipples are continually sore.. but since I feel that it is a sign of progress, I am content with a 'good sore'. No obvious swelling as yet.. but that is only a matter of time, I think.

As to jeans.. I have been wearing ladies for some time now.. Trying to find a mans 28 waist is difficulty in a style I like.. so I go to the women's and look for a size 8 or nine... and if they have swirly pocket, I do not care. I just wear them on the farm anyway.

Uhm. But a 8 or 9 is sooooooo not even CLOSE to being for a 28 waist... That should put you around a 16...

But then again sizes are just not accurate anymore and I really shouldn't be able to fit the clothes I do if they were, so maybe it is, in modern sizing designed to make obesity not seem so bad.

As for larger clothes, there is always Lane Bryant, though I've only dealt with them via mail order. There used to be a company called Silhouettes that sold by catalog before the Internet.

In the past, I've bought clothes from Roaman's, Lane Bryant, Silhouettes, and Newport News. All of them should have an online presence these days. I hate jeans and prefer khakis so I can't really speak to how feminine their jeans are. Right now, my male khakis still work so I haven't looked for female slacks or khakis. My hips don't seem to have gotten any fuller, yet, but my waist seems to have narrowed a little. Most likely it is due to eating a lot of salad the past few weeks moreso than from taking PM since mid-February. In fact, given my sense that I'm not getting anywhere, I decided to switch from 500 mg 4x a day to 1000 mg in the morning, and 500 mg at lunch and supper, but it has only been a few days. I ran out of FG a couple days ago, and my breasts have already shrunk noticeably. In fact, come to think of it, my waist got smaller when I ran out of FG so maybe that's the reason.

I wear between à 30 and 32 in mens but find à womens 10 is usually right.

(06-07-2013, 01:29 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(06-07-2013, 01:14 PM)Mickie Wrote:  I can definitely relate... After about 3 and a bit weeks, my nipples are continually sore.. but since I feel that it is a sign of progress, I am content with a 'good sore'. No obvious swelling as yet.. but that is only a matter of time, I think.

Uhm. But a 8 or 9 is sooooooo not even CLOSE to being for a 28 waist... That should put you around a 16...

But then again sizes are just not accurate anymore and I really shouldn't be able to fit the clothes I do if they were, so maybe it is, in modern sizing designed to make obesity not seem so bad.

Well.... I find an 8 works beautifully on me... and my waist is indeed 27 or 28. A size 16??? I would be swimming in that!!!

Maybe the US measurements are different that us up here in Canada... Did not think that was so... but I do know what fits, so........

(07-07-2013, 01:01 AM)Mickie Wrote:  Well.... I find an 8 works beautifully on me... and my waist is indeed 27 or 28. A size 16??? I would be swimming in that!!!

Maybe the US measurements are different that us up here in Canada... Did not think that was so... but I do know what fits, so........

I think in the US a size 6 sounds about right for a 28 inch waist. I usually wear a size 8 and my waist is between 30-32 inches.

(07-07-2013, 01:17 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(07-07-2013, 01:01 AM)Mickie Wrote:  Well.... I find an 8 works beautifully on me... and my waist is indeed 27 or 28. A size 16??? I would be swimming in that!!!

I think in the US a size 6 sounds about right for a 28 inch waist. I usually wear a size 8 and my waist is between 30-32 inches.

Many thanks... that may explain the difference in Abis post!! Different sizing in different places

(07-07-2013, 05:05 AM)Mickie Wrote:  
(07-07-2013, 01:17 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

Many thanks... that may explain the difference in Abis post!! Different sizing in different places

And also that the "official" sizing charts are waaaaaaaaaaay out of date. I generally wear about a 6 as well. It's just craazy what they've done to the sizing. They ought to update the charts to more accurately reflect the changes at least.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon