Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Personality Change?

So I just got off another forum talking to a long time user of pm about how I'm currently feeling. I am going on one month of pm and all I can say is WOW. I feel like a completly different person than what I did when I first started. Before I was someone with goals and just took life a day at a time accepting things as they happened. I guess I was somewhat depressed and felt like just another face in a sea of faces. Now I feel completly different and am wanting more? Although physical changes are minor now but show major potential, I feel sad now reading how people who get off pm lose thier growth. Then I stumbled across threads on BO and what it does and this sparked my intrest. I love the way I feel now and have a strong desire for more, which raises the question should I swap? I replied to the person posting on my thread that pre-pm I felt like a souless vessle and pm put the soul in that body. Its this feeling of being whole and happy that is tempting me. So the question teaters in my mind should I go big or go home? For now I think ill keep giving in to my current progress on pm, fg, and sp.

Hello smallfry.

I generally suggest not making a major change with your NBE regime unless your growth is stalling or you're experiencing unpleasant side-effects. Seeing as you've been taking pm only for one month, of course you're not likely to see major changes at this point. My thoughts are to give pm more time, especially since the mental benefits has been making a huge impact on the quality of your life.

I don't know what mental benefits you may get from BO (if any). At least in this subforum, I don't think it's discussed nearly as frequently as pm is. Anyway, if you do switch to BO, I think it's probable you won't experience rapid growth, at least in the first month. As I mentioned in prior threads, it's the body that has the final say in how fast you grow and to what extent.

I think sticking with pm for the time being is a good decision. If you're making major changes to your NBE regime every month, it's unlikely I think you'll ever find what works best for you.

I agree with flame sabres
You must give pm a chance as it is very powerful and more important controllable whereas bo is not

Mental effects of pm are very pronounced and the feeling of

Calm
Peacefulness
Patience
Wholeness
Contentedness

Has been massively pronounced in me last 2 weeks
Which I am usually the direct opposite

Wife loves it

Julie

Yeah Im going to stay with pm, read a thread saying bo is a lot more risky to health too opposed to pm. Lol Im going to catch some zZzZ's been reading up a while lol. Thanks everyone for quick feedback, really appreciate it Smile

This is odd again
Noticed this when on PM first time round ,

Normally I am exclusively right handed ,

Now I am regularly using my left hand ????

Anyone else experienced similar ?

Julie

(02-07-2013, 10:08 AM)julieTG Wrote:  This is odd again
Noticed this when on PM first time round ,

Normally I am exclusively right handed ,

Now I am regularly using my left hand ????

Anyone else experienced similar ?

Julie

Hi Julie,

No, I haven't experienced something like that.

Do you find it as easy to use your left hand as your right? Maybe the brain rewiring is piquing your interest to try new things, like becoming more ambidextrous?

Hi
certainly more ambidextrous yes,

Julie

This has got me thinking
I started pm for mental balance ie rid myself of t monster and too grow breasts

Ummmm now
The t level has dropped and I feel so contented and I am now viewing the growing breasts with shall we say an observers point of view

So what do I do if I reach a size I want but the maintenance dose of pm is not enough too keep the t monster down ?

If I take more I will grow over the size I wish too be ?

Thoughts anyone

Julie

I also feel different, and have become a "different" person. Calm, balanced, and I can finally have dropped. All this has Caused PM this with me and I'm annoyed that I have not done before.

I used to always torn, caught between my worlds, and I always thought I would be close to the madness, but since I assume this means I have become much more pleasant for me and my environment.

My breasts are already grown a bit when my wife finds favor, and which are a part of my life, I've always missed.

(02-07-2013, 07:25 PM)julieTG Wrote:  So what do I do if I reach a size I want but the maintenance dose of pm is not enough too keep the t monster down ?

If I take more I will grow over the size I wish too be ?

Thoughts anyone

My opinion is just growing breasts for genetic males is a difficult enough task. Trying to micromanage it is all the more challenging I think. Unless a lot of your female relatives are very busty, or unless you're only interested in having minimal breast development, I don't think you have much to worry about in regards to overachieving your goal.

It's not like your body will continue to grow breast tissue for as long as you take pm. Sooner or later, you'll reach your limit. Whether that's your idea size or not, who knows for certain? (It's even possible one breast may be at your ideal size while the other is not.) At that point, I suppose the one thing you'll have to worry about is whether your body decides to store new fat within your breasts. That can always make your breasts bigger.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon