Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A strange thing happened

I was at the gym yesterday. I had on a gray t-shirt, black shorts, and ugly running shoes with socks coming half way up my calf. I was running on the treadmill (it was just too freakin' hot to run outside) and suddenly a couple of guys came up and started flirting.

Please keep in mind that apart from NBE and hair removal, the closest I've done to "feminizing" was the weight loss. I'll admit I have a really nice figure now; decent butt, flat belly. But hair, still man hair. Face, still man face, though I am clean shaven.

They seemed shocked and embarrassed when I started talking, suggesting they didn't realize I wasn't a woman. They apologized, backed up, and bolted. I don't even think they stayed. I think they fled the gym in terror.

I'll admit I was a bit flattered but it was not something I'd ever expected to happen. As I'd said in my intro... I'm a man, and I like being a man.

Your too lucky... I don't get mistaken for a women full dressed! lol

Demon Lord Etna,
Ahh, typical guys. See nothing but breasts! Smile I can't wait for the day that I might be mistaken for female. I just looked at your last pics BTW. That's amazing! Especially WITHOUT PM?!?

Karren,
Your profile pic sure looks like a genetic female. Is that you?

That's me.... I don't really pass well... but then again I don't try to or really care....

You would pass for me honey , you look good
J

(21-06-2013, 09:10 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  I can't wait for the day that I might be mistaken for female.

Same here. It would definitely be a good indicator of my progress to having an androgynous appearance.

I've always been androgynous... now I'm just androgynous with tiny tits and smooth legs. lol

Well, here we go. I guess I might as well show off my face, finally. You can agree or not as to how androgynous I am.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you look like a beautiful woman to me i can see guys wanting to flirt

Girl face
Not androgenous at all
Or I could be on heat , but you look damn good to me
x
Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon