Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE

My name is David it's very nice to meet you all. I am new to trying to enlarge my breasts. I am attracted to women but find myself envious of their breasts. I have developed small breasts since I hit puberty way back when. I am now 26. I have always been a big guy, but my breasts aren't just man boobs. I am sure that's some of it. Here lately though I just can't help it I want bigger boobs. I have started a program of a product called insta bust from instantbreast.com. The 30 day supply is 59.99 and if you buy it they give you their gel for free. The gel is amazing I won't lie. It uses a process called vasodilation to expand your breasts within minutes of using it. The effects only last a few hours. The stuff works. It has menthol in it so it does smell minty. However you rub about 3-5 squirts on each breasts and within minutes you feel it start to warm each breast from the increased blood flow. They fill out and get heavier it's perfect for a guy who still wants hide them during the day time but wants to have something later. I think the gel is 27.99 by itself so the capsules plus the gel is the best buy.

Any way I have been on it for about 3 weeks and I will say this the recommended dosage is 1 capsule twice a day. I have found out the hard way that increasing the dosage doesn't make it any faster. So when My next order comes in I will do full 30 days on suggested dosage. I use the gel when I wake up and when I get home from work to help increase the blood flow to my breasts and hopefully get more nutrients to them to help them grow. I take one pill when I wake up for work and one a two hours before I go to bed. The reasoning behind it is your body does most of it's growing/ repairing at night. So it would use more nutrients from the pill at night as opposed to the day. I will keep you all posted and hopefully get some new pics. They are definitely growing! Just isn't in the out direction yet they have been just rounding and filling in. I have noticed my nipples are more sensitive and I do have some growing pain not really pain as much as an ache directly behind the nipple.

Hope you all enjoy sorry for the long post!
David

Hello David.

Welcome to the board.

To be honest, I'm rather skeptical of instantbreasts' claims and ingredients. Growing 2 cups in just 60-120 days is simply unbelievable I think. It's the body that has the ultimate say in how fast breast development occurs, not whatever pills or herbs you take. Ironically, I have taken some of the ingredients listed in the product for a few months and they certainly didn't incur any miracle growth for me.

Here are the ingredients for those who want to know:

Quote:Fenugreek seed, Saw palmetto, Fennel seed, Wild yam root, Blessed Thistle, Damiana, Dandelion root, Mothers Wort

The price tag for this product I think is outrageous considering you could easily buy the herbs separately at a much lower price. If you want to use these herbs, I strongly suggest buying them elsewhere to save yourself a lot of money. You don't have to be taking so many herbs or spending $60 a month on herbs to grow breasts.

I really haven't done much research into it since I just started. I honestly don't think the pills have done anything in the 3 weeks. I think the increased blood flow from the gel is what has had the biggest impact on my growth.
I know I am definitely growing and have been thinking about the PM I keep reading about it seems much more dramatic. I am also going to increase my exercise to get rid of some of my belly fat. I will definitely look into getting fenugreek and saw palmetto individually since I could probably get them for less. Than to keep buying insta busts pills. I am definitely still going to buy the gel though that stuff is awesome.

A possible alternative to getting the gel is buying a pump system like the Noogleberry. It'll give you instant but temporarily results and it's a one-time purchase.

Yeah, pm is a reliable herb for growing breasts. I used fenugreek and saw palmetto for a few months without any concrete results. I had doubts about the effectiveness of those herbs, so I switched to pm. Pm has really done a lot for me in terms of breast growth. In addition, pm is much more affordable than instantbreasts.

I just noticed who you were. I spent some time looking through the pics archive and i followed each of your months. You have made great progress. I hope that by going with Pm I'll have great results too. I have used suction devices especially on my nipples and they work but can leave some nasty marks. So I have decided not to use them anymore. Going with a much more natural approach. I will work on getting a newer pic up the one I have posted is an older control pic. I will order some PM after I get paid this week. Off on a new adventure!

(19-06-2013, 03:04 AM)Davidhasbreasts Wrote:  I just noticed who you were.

Your areola are celebrities now, flame. LOL

(19-06-2013, 03:19 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(19-06-2013, 03:04 AM)Davidhasbreasts Wrote:  I just noticed who you were.

Your areola are celebrities now, flame. LOL

Blush Should I name them?Blush

(19-06-2013, 04:06 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Blush Should I name them?Blush

Go for it. I have literally nothing for names though. It'd be unavoidably creepy if I did anyways lmao

(19-06-2013, 04:18 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(19-06-2013, 04:06 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Blush Should I name them?Blush

Go for it. I have literally nothing for names though. It'd be unavoidably creepy if I did anyways lmao

I was kidding. Tongue

I've never been one to give names to parts of my body. Doing so is like talking about myself in the third person I think.

(19-06-2013, 04:29 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I was kidding. Tongue

I've never been one to give names to parts of my body. Doing so is like talking about myself in the third person I think.

Me neither. Maybe it's a guy thing, but it just seems a touch psychotic to me.

We are seriously derailing this poor member's thread. End communication!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon