Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Up'ing dosage

Ok, interesting week. I finished my swing at work, and started my days off, the first day I was tired as hell and dozed for most of the day and was a bit grouchy, the next day I was randy as hell I pleasured myself a few times through out the day then made love to my missus That night, the next day was still feeling rather randy but not to the same extent but got myself off once or twice. The next couple of days were just normal days but I started to get some aches in the boobs and an occasional ache in the testes, I'm sure I'm starting to feel a few lil bumps in my boobs, they have changed abit, the missus even made a comment the other night that I should get a bra, completely out of the blue. Even my buns and thighs have gotten bigger, as well as a bit more padding on the tummy, then again I don't exactly have a diet or anything but its coming.
Currently I take about 9000mg of biovea PM, it must be pretty weak stuff of I just need to take more to get the effects. I'm on the last bottle of it now then ill take a couple weeks off till I find, order and receive the next lot of supplements, what I'm going to try is anyone's guess at this stage

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon