Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where are they now?/Welcome Back!

Hi everyone.

Here's the thread I mentioned earlier.

Are you wondering what has happened to a particular member? Or have you returned to the board after being away for an extended period of time?

Let's hear your thoughts! Big Grin

As the inspiration for the thread, it seems only right that I post to it.

I came here almost 2 years ago. Geez has it really been that long? Well I hit the scene after a coincidental growth due to aanother medical issue I'd had going on. The treatment was having a side effect that I didn't expect, but once I noticed it, it was suddenly everything I hadn't realized I'd been.missing. I started researching male NBE.

I'd had some minor noticeable results in the first couple months, but something happened causing me to have to stop in order to afford to provide for my family. It took almost 6 months to get back to a stable situation. I wasted no time, returning to my NBE regimen, upping the quantities a little bit and adding a couple new herbs. The red clover really helped. I'm considering finally taking the leap to PM soon.

It's been about a year since I restarted, and couldn't have ever imagined. I'm now up to a 40C and can't hide my growth anymore. Forr a whilee I was banding them down while at work, but it's just not worth the effort anymore. Now I embrace my progress and anyone who disapproves can go to hell.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon