Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just about to start my journey - very excited

Hi! I'm brand new to this forum and would appreciate any help and advice you would be able to give me.

Since I was a little boy I have had dreams of being female and have always had that uncomfortable feeling that there was something not quite right about who I was. I didn't necessarily feel that I was in the wrong body, more that I actually was a woman, but one that somehow got encased in the wrong shell.

Through time I occasionally dallied with cross-dressing, attempts that usually ended in a degree of guilt. As a heterosexual I have always had these weird feelings whenever I saw a beautiful girl in a pretty dress that not only was I sexually attracted to her, but also I in a very real sense wanted to actually be her and be in that gorgeous dress. These conflicting feelings are probably in part responsible for my lack of success in having a meaningful close relationship with a women, even though I have always felt comfortable in the company of women and have many as good friends.

I have thought many times of how I could approach this. Surgery seemed a drastic solution and I have felt nervous about approaching the medical profession anyway. One recent avenue I've found is going onto Second Life where I can experiment with who I think I am and what I think the woman inside me looks like. Unsurprisingly perhaps, she looks gorgeous (as you can see from my avatar)! It may only be a role-playing game but it has given me huge confidence to take a further step.

Googling around on the subject I came across mention of PM. I thought that such a substance couldn't possibly be available effectively across the counter and really work, but the testimonials I've found on this forum seem to suggest otherwise.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, and with much excited trepidation, I've decided to take the plunge and start taking a combined dose of PM and Saw Palmetto. I don't think I'm looking for anything like full feminization - what I really want is just a feeling that part of me is 100% female. If I get a couple of little boobies as well, that would be an added bonus! The SP has arrived and the PM is on its way. A couple of questions therefore:

1 What's the best dose to start on for both of these?
2 Given that I know everyone reacts differently, what are likely to be the first signs I get that something is working. I think the thing I'm most looking forward to is the general sense of well-being that people seem to report. That would be wonderful

Thanks for reading this far - hopefully I'll be able to give you updates as I proceed.

Rachel

xxx

I'm sorry, but you're not going to like what I've got to say...

Your story is the sort of story that gets played over and over again... You ARE a transsexual. You'll never be happy not going all the way. In fact, starting PM and SP could very well make you want to transition even more. Give you a taste, so to speak.

So... Be well aware of the potential consequence here.

There... I've said it... It needed to be said.

Anyways... start low. What kind of SP and PM did you get?

EDIT: I COULD be wrong of course, and I suppose it might be able to give you enough relief to live with...

Welcome Gurl
I think you will find the people here are both helpful and kind.
I would start out with the recommended dose of PM which is 500mg a day for the first 2 weeks to 4 weeks depending how your body responds.
Then go to 500mg twice a day and go from there.
I would also recommend either a good daily vitamin or calcium supplement.
As the inner girl wakes up the signs are both both mental and physical.
By the end of two weeks I felt mentally more female its a feeling hard to describe and is different for each of us.
You should also start budding which starts as a acorn size ball under the nipple. They will get sore but that's normal do not freak out it just means you are starting to grow.
Be patient the inner girl can be a sleepy head at times.
I am going my 12th month on PM and its been a amazing journey so far.
best of wishes.
Elisa

(18-04-2013, 12:25 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I'm sorry, but you're not going to like what I've got to say...

Your story is the sort of story that gets played over and over again... You ARE a transsexual. You'll never be happy not going all the way. In fact, starting PM and SP could very well make you want to transition even more. Give you a taste, so to speak.

So... Be well aware of the potential consequence here.

There... I've said it... It needed to be said.

Anyways... start low. What kind of SP and PM did you get?

I think you very well could be right about having to go all the way - I guess I owe it to myself to find out. I'll take it slow and see how it goes. Whatever happens will be exciting, I think.

You'll probably tell me I got the wrong brands but I got Nature's Aid SP and PM from Biovea.

Rachel

(18-04-2013, 12:44 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  Welcome Gurl
I think you will find the people here are both helpful and kind.
I would start out with the recommended dose of PM which is 500mg a day for the first 2 weeks to 4 weeks depending how your body responds.
Then go to 500mg twice a day and go from there.
I would also recommend either a good daily vitamin or calcium supplement.
As the inner girl wakes up the signs are both both mental and physical.
By the end of two weeks I felt mentally more female its a feeling hard to describe and is different for each of us.
You should also start budding which starts as a acorn size ball under the nipple. They will get sore but that's normal do not freak out it just means you are starting to grow.
Be patient the inner girl can be a sleepy head at times.
I am going my 12th month on PM and its been a amazing journey so far.
best of wishes.
Elisa

That sounds so exciting - I can't wait! I'll take your advice on the PM. I know my inner girl is going to be an amazing creature and I can't wait to meet her.

Rachel

(18-04-2013, 01:07 PM)Rachel Price Wrote:  I think you very well could be right about having to go all the way - I guess I owe it to myself to find out. I'll take it slow and see how it goes. Whatever happens will be exciting, I think.

You'll probably tell me I got the wrong brands but I got Nature's Aid SP and PM from Biovea.

Rachel

I suppose I may also be wrong... just be aware that going into this you may not be able to pull out.

SP

http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Aid-Saw-Pa...B003VJVOIY ?

And PM

http://www.biovea.com/uk/product_detail....W_i9cphCSg ?

The PM is fine. That's a well regarded brand in the UK, I imagine there might be a cheaper option that's just as well regarded, but, whatever.

The SP is expensive for what you're getting, but the main reason I asked was to know what the "effective" doses were compared to what I take.

Holy COW but that's crazy... FINALLLLLLLLY found what it's actually delivering and it's only delivering 22.5mg extract! And all the additives... X.X

Yeah. Bad choice on SP.

Next time, buy this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctors-Best-Palmetto-Capsules-60-Count/dp/B000NRTWLI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366287429&sr=8-1&keywords=saw+palmetto+extract

Uhm... actually... if you can return that sp, I would. It'd take that entire bottle just to give you a one day dose. And I thought the other newbie's SP was bad... x.x

Maybe this is the real reason UK users don't seem to think SP is useful? They keep buying god awful useless brands.

Just being a poor country gurl.
I buy my PM from Ainteriol Pure-D500R1 $45 for 300 500mg.
The SP I did buy was just off the shelf from Walmart.
I switched to Tagamet as a T blocker for the simple reason that I had
a hard time tolerating SP.
Abi is right taking a walk down transgender lane can be a little different.
The path you take is not always clear but the choices you make a long the
way are yours to make. Walk do not run down the path.
I for one am transgender and yes it would have been nice to be born a girl.
But with PM I have found a happy medium not everyone goes all the way to the end of the path. There are no set rules let that inner girl guide you, that is if you can get the witch to wake up lol
E

(18-04-2013, 01:20 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(18-04-2013, 01:07 PM)Rachel Price Wrote:  I think you very well could be right about having to go all the way - I guess I owe it to myself to find out. I'll take it slow and see how it goes. Whatever happens will be exciting, I think.

Rachel

I suppose I may also be wrong... just be aware that going into this you may not be able to pull out.

SP

http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Aid-Saw-Pa...B003VJVOIY ?

And PM

http://www.biovea.com/uk/product_detail....W_i9cphCSg ?

The PM is fine. That's a well regarded brand in the UK, I imagine there might be a cheaper option that's just as well regarded, but, whatever.

The SP is expensive for what you're getting, but the main reason I asked was to know what the "effective" doses were compared to what I take.

Holy COW but that's crazy... FINALLLLLLLLY found what it's actually delivering and it's only delivering 22.5mg extract! And all the additives... X.X

Yeah. Bad choice on SP.

Next time, buy this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctors-Best-Palmetto-Capsules-60-Count/dp/B000NRTWLI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366287429&sr=8-1&keywords=saw+palmetto+extract

Uhm... actually... if you can return that sp, I would. It'd take that entire bottle just to give you a one day dose. And I thought the other newbie's SP was bad... x.x

Maybe this is the real reason UK users don't seem to think SP is useful? They keep buying god awful useless brands.

Thanks for the heads up! Glad I found this forum otherwise I'd have been perplexed too. I'll finish off what I've got quickly (though it says 160mg of berry extract per tablet on the bottle - how does that tally with what you said?) and get the stronger stuff. Don't worry - I'm definitely going into this with my eyes open. I've had a lifetime to think about it after all.

Rachel x

(18-04-2013, 02:20 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  Just being a poor country gurl.
I buy my PM from Ainteriol Pure-D500R1 $45 for 300 500mg.
The SP I did buy was just off the shelf from Walmart.
I switched to Tagamet as a T blocker for the simple reason that I had
a hard time tolerating SP.
Abi is right taking a walk down transgender lane can be a little different.
The path you take is not always clear but the choices you make a long the
way are yours to make. Walk do not run down the path.
I for one am transgender and yes it would have been nice to be born a girl.
But with PM I have found a happy medium not everyone goes all the way to the end of the path. There are no set rules let that inner girl guide you, that is if you can get the witch to wake up lol
E

Yes, I know the temptation will always be to run not walk, but I've had a lifetime to think about this and a little longer won't do any harm. I'm also aware of Abi's warnings and appreciate them. Like many I guess what I'd really like is a magic wand that will transform me whole but that ain't going to happen. The trick is to know how far you want to go and how you're going to get there.

Rachel x

Hi and welcome.

I'm going to disagree with Abi's positive statement that you must go all the way, there is every chance that you may not need to go all the way, many of us on here don't have that need. I can relate exactly with wanting to be the pretty girl rather than wanting to have her! Blush

As for the brands, get your SP over the counter in Holland&Barrett, get the PM either from Pueraria.co.uk or Ainterol. Not much in price difference, both deliver in about a week, sometimes sooner, and both work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon