Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie advice please.

(17-04-2013, 07:20 PM)Circeena Wrote:  I am one of those who is loosing sexual functionality from taking PM. I did not experience any loss while taking SP, FG or RC. In fact the FG increased my libido if I alternated frequency and dosage. I am going into my third month of PM so decision time is quickly approaching. I am experiencing a lot of nice changes, especially nipple sensitivity, but I don't know if I want to give up functionality just yet. I am in my fifties so I'm pretty sure there is a natural change in play here too. BTW, I am taking 2,000mg of R1 each day.

Did you get any affects at all using sp and fg other than increased libido?

Iv herd if you take 10 days off pm every 2 months you can retain sexual function, don't know how true this is though to be honest.

Think I will go onto a low dose of pm untill my hol and up it when I get back.

Thanks for sharing your experience xxx

(17-04-2013, 07:47 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Light exercise will help you to get a curvy figure. Even women that neglect their proper weight lose their hourglass shape. Light exercise will also make your blood flow increase to absorb your nutrients that is needed for NBE. Also many advise not to mix other Phyto-estrogen plants with PM. SP blocks your Testosterone so estrogen can be absorbed by your body. Good Luck...

What type of excercise do you suggest to gain a hour glass shape?
Thanks will take as much advise as I can get.

Also how long did it take you guys to start budding breasts on pm and what dose?
Just don't want to be showing on m hols lol.

Thankyoouuuu xxx

(17-04-2013, 09:00 PM)Alex21m Wrote:  [quote='pom19' pid='72874' dateline='1366224473']
Light exercise will help you to get a curvy figure. Even women that neglect their proper weight lose their hourglass shape. Light exercise will also make your blood flow increase to absorb your nutrients that is needed for NBE. Also many advise not to mix other Phyto-estrogen plants with PM. SP blocks your Testosterone so estrogen can be absorbed by your body. Good Luck...

Also how long did it take you guys to start budding breasts on pm and what dose?

Thankyoouuuu xxx

Youtube has good videos on hip, butt, and ab exercises.
You can also google "hourglass exercise". Good Luck...

(17-04-2013, 09:12 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(17-04-2013, 09:00 PM)Alex21m Wrote:  [quote='pom19' pid='72874' dateline='1366224473']
Light exercise will help you to get a curvy figure. Even women that neglect their proper weight lose their hourglass shape. Light exercise will also make your blood flow increase to absorb your nutrients that is needed for NBE. Also many advise not to mix other Phyto-estrogen plants with PM. SP blocks your Testosterone so estrogen can be absorbed by your body. Good Luck...

Thankyoouuuu xxx

(17-04-2013, 09:17 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Youtube has good videos on hip, butt, and ab exercises.

Thank you just looking now.

(17-04-2013, 08:50 PM)Alex21m Wrote:  Did you get any affects at all using sp and fg other than increased libido?
Iv herd if you take 10 days off pm every 2 months you can retain sexual function, don't know how true this is though to be honest.

Yes. I did get breast growth by using SP/FG/RC but like most others in here I wanted more so I turned to PM and I can feel it working.
I am also taking a break each month and am using butea superba to try and maintain functionality. It works to some degree but I anticipate performance will continue to deteriorate as my body becomes more feminine. That seems reasonable, does it not? I have not ruled out going back to SP/FG/RC. Pueraria Mirifica will most likely give you what you are looking for but you have to weigh the benefits and consequences very carefully. As for me, I like the benefits but not the loss of functionality. Good luck as you go forward.

(18-04-2013, 06:41 AM)Circeena Wrote:  
(17-04-2013, 08:50 PM)Alex21m Wrote:  Did you get any affects at all using sp and fg other than increased libido?

Yes. I did get breast growth by using SP/FG/RC but like most others in here I wanted more so I turned to PM and I can feel it working.
I am also taking a break each month and am using butea superba to try and maintain functionality. It works to some degree but I anticipate performance will continue to deteriorate as my body becomes more feminine. That seems reasonable, does it not? I have not ruled out going back to SP/FG/RC. Pueraria Mirifica will most likely give you what you are looking for but you have to weigh the benefits and consequences very carefully. As for me, I like the benefits but not the loss of functionality. Good luck as you go forward.

That's brill, how are you finding it so far? Has anyone noticed your bod is changing?
I'm going to take it really slow on pm and have a break as soon as I cannot get it up at all lol.
Xxx

(17-04-2013, 01:45 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(16-04-2013, 11:20 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  Based on the specs of the SP product you've ordered, I'm taking a guess that one capsule is about the same as four 320 mg capsules of a standardized extract. They claim it can maintain healthy sexual function in men. I have to assume this is by preventing the conversion of T into DHT.

Actually it quite clearly states that it's 250mg of extract that gives 45% fatty acids... Which is actually LESS ACTIVE than the standardized...

Standardized is 85-95%, so average that to 90% and you need to double your dose in mg to get the same effect as standardized with this product... so half the product mg and you're getting a measly 125mg of extract strength with this product per capsule... Which means you need to more than double it to get THE SAME AS one 320mg capsule of standardized...

All these considered... this product is a waste of money. I can think of several lower price per effective dose standardized extract products.

I also wonder what their solvent is. They say it's a 10:1 ratio, which means this is an extract in a solvent, rather than a pure extract with solvent removed.

Couldn't return these, would cost more on postage lol, could I take these at a high dose just to use them up? If so how many should I take per day? Xxx

(18-04-2013, 09:36 AM)Alex21m Wrote:  Couldn't return these, would cost more on postage lol, could I take these at a high dose just to use them up? If so how many should I take per day? Xxx

That depends on your own needs... I take 3x 320, so you'd need ~7-8 of those for the same strength as I take. Other girls take more or less than I do. If they even take any at all. It also depends on how much maleness you're trying to give up. I'm going full female. If you're the same there isn't really a ceiling per say, but obviously it stops being any more effective after some point, which is different for each of us.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon