Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Steve G Jones Breast enlargement Platinum MP3 FREE >>

Smile 

You're all verrrrry welcome

and i just recently started listening to it regularly as now im done with my uni semester and can make the time for it Smile. Will keep everyone posted on any progress

Thank you so much ! You are great !!!SmileSmile

I know it's fashionable to steal everything whenever it's convenient for you, but this theft seems so senseless. You can buy platinum files on any topic you wish directly from Steve G Jones' website for only 32 cents each. Yes, that's under a third of a dollar, just a bit more than a quarter.

All you need to is use the discount code "diamond" (without the quotes). Only thing is you must buy at least 2 different files, so if nothing else is of interest you're out a whopping 64 cents for the breast enlargement.

Bridgetjane mentioned this discount code in August, 2012 and I used it then. It still appears to work now, so why not give it a try? I might be tempted to get the full discount since I don't think his stuff is worth $80, but I do think it's worth 32 cents.

Go ligit, give it a try.

Thank you so much Big Grin I will try this one out Big Grin HUGS!!

Thank you!! Smile I listened to it last night and I def felt my boobs aching, like growing pains. And in general I liked how soothing it was.

cant login to this sky drive account. its asking for veryfication.

Any help pls???

(27-05-2013, 04:57 PM)EricaB Wrote:  I know it's fashionable to steal everything whenever it's convenient for you, but this theft seems so senseless. You can buy platinum files on any topic you wish directly from Steve G Jones' website for only 32 cents each. Yes, that's under a third of a dollar, just a bit more than a quarter.

All you need to is use the discount code "diamond" (without the quotes). Only thing is you must buy at least 2 different files, so if nothing else is of interest you're out a whopping 64 cents for the breast enlargement.

Bridgetjane mentioned this discount code in August, 2012 and I used it then. It still appears to work now, so why not give it a try? I might be tempted to get the full discount since I don't think his stuff is worth $80, but I do think it's worth 32 cents.

Go ligit, give it a try.

thanks Erica. I just did what you suggested, cost me 7.92 but im ok with that. in order to get the promotional code I had to put x2 in the cart at a cost of $159- yikes so il keep checking my account to make sure they did infact only charge 7.92! pretty expensive full price. I downloaded 2 other paid hypnosis sessions for 15 each!

(13-11-2013, 04:15 PM)flatA Wrote:  cant login to this sky drive account. its asking for veryfication.

Any help pls???

I have the same problem. It asks for a security code. Help!Huh

(27-11-2013, 12:52 PM)fishgirl Wrote:  
(13-11-2013, 04:15 PM)flatA Wrote:  cant login to this sky drive account. its asking for veryfication.

Any help pls???

I have the same problem. It asks for a security code. Help!Huh

Same here Sad help please Sad

Yep, I need a security code too.

Will you please tell us what it is? If not, that's ok too. Thanks anyways! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon