Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting PM: Dosage suggestion?

done as you advise tks[/align]

Just to say that i have never suffered from cramp in my calves until last week in bed when i spanked the PM by mistake.

It is almost 3 weeks on PM and SP (1000mg & 1800mg each day), no obvious breast developing. but notice certain fat redistribution in tight area, not very visible but feel tight when pull up the pant.

Was considering if necessary to stop PM at 4th week as Robin did to simulate girl cycle or it does not matter specially I am currently at low dosage. Advise?

This has been discussed at some length in a number of previous threads, but there is a recent discussion of this here:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12724&page=6

Really and truly, there is a wealth of info in the archives.

(08-04-2013, 08:49 AM)andielee Wrote:  Was considering if necessary to stop PM at 4th week as Robin did to simulate girl cycle or it does not matter specially I am currently at low dosage. Advise?

You're probably going to have to do some self-experimentation to find out how much of an impact, if any, it has on your NBE program. I don't go cold turkey or lower my pm intake beyond a certain threshold, but that's because I want to maintain brain rewiring. It seems my breast growth does just fine without having to simulate a cycle, but I don't know how simulating a cycle would impact my progress.

thanks for quick reply

(08-04-2013, 04:25 PM)andielee Wrote:  thanks for quick reply

Your welcome. Cool

I have some question. I want to begin. Pm 500 mg,it's all right.And how many mg should i take sp and progesterone cream?(I don't want any other people see VERY.)

I want to softer skin,less hair,and mental change. I don't want full transition yet.

Can you help me anyone?

(06-06-2013, 06:17 PM)Larana Wrote:  I have some question. I want to begin. Pm 500 mg,it's all right.And how many mg should i take sp and progesterone cream?(I don't want any other people see VERY.)

I want to softer skin,less hair,and mental change. I don't want full transition yet.

Can you help me anyone?

Hello Larana.

For pm I would suggest starting at 500 mg for a week, then increase by 500 mg each week after until you reach 2,000 mg. 2,000 mg is a baseline I think for the average genetic male. You may need less or you may need more.

You may not need to take sp. I don't. For simplicity reasons you may just want to start with pm and see how things go.

There's controversy over whether progesterone cream is needed during the initial part of NBE. I use 1/4 tsp of progesterone cream 2x a day. I recommend searching this board to see how much progesterone cream others are using.

You don't have to transition. For some, taking pm and/or other NBE herbs helps them mitigate their gender dysphoria without having to transition. However, depending on what extent you pursue NBE, you're going to reach a point where your breast development and possibly other physical feminization changes will be noticeable, especially to your family members. For example, I went to see my doctor because of breathing problems I was having when exercising. During the visit, she inquired about my breast development as she had previously listened to my heart and lungs. I suggest giving this thread a read if you to know more about getting noticed:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14325

Larana, I'm not sure you can achieve the softer skin, less hair (I assume you mean body hair, not head), and mental changes without the other "side effects" of NBE, namely changes to your body shape. I read your post to mean you are very concerned about anyone noticing what you are doing. You might not find that NBE is of any help to you. The skin thing can probably be done with lotions, oils, etc. over time. The hair thing is a whole other topic, and it does come up here from time to time. I will leave that to others, because I have never had much body hair and consequently don't try to learn about how to be rid of it. Mental changes is a much bigger thing. Have you considered talking to a gender therapist to see if your desired mental changes might be accomplished without changing your body's hormone balance? I only ask because you say you are very concerned about not growing anything that someone can see. Regarding dosing of PM, I wrote a post about that and put it on the FAQ site because it gets asked so often. That is on http://sfemblog.wordpress.com. You might want to read it over to see if it helps you decide what to do. There is also a post there about how long it takes to grow to various stages and that may give you some reassurance that nothing will happen to you instantly if you do try NBE. Good luck either way and let us know how it goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon