Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

flamesabers's NBE Plan

I've been going cold turkey on all NBE herbs since the afternoon of March 23. I'm planning to continue on this path for a total of 3 or 4 weeks.

Hey Flamesabers!

Ever considered adding Saw Palmetto to your regime? I heard it worked pretty fine on some males to inhibate androgens. Also what is your current dosage of PM (when you're not on an off-stage period :p)? 4000 seem really huge to me, I think you can get good results with less, sometimes overdosing is just throwing your money through windows and doesn't mean more progress. What benefits have you noticed from progesterone cream? Anyways I wish you to grow well Smile

Thank you Diana! Smile

I used Saw Palmetto during my first four months of NBE. I haven't used it with pm. I prefer to use spearmint instead of Saw Palmetto as an anti-androgen. I think spearmint tastes much better and I find it to be very effective with minimizing my libidio.

I'm no longer taking 4,000 mg of pm. I figure for most, if not all genetic females that would be an insanely high dose. I'm down to a daily dose of 2,000-2,500 mg of pm. The reason why I was taking higher doses wasn't to boost growth but rather to maintain brain rewiring. I think 2,000 mg is about all I need for growth.

I think the biggest benefit I get from progesterone cream is preventing estrogen dominance.

I'm still continuing with my cold turkey path. Once I get back on NBE herbs, I plan to take it slow. I'm thinking 500 mg of pm each day for a week, than gradually build up to 2,000 mg. I'm thinking of slightly lowering my final dose to 2,000 mg for Sunday-Tuesday, and 1,500 mg for Wednesday-Saturday. In addition, I intend to postpone using spearmint until sometime in May.

I resumed taking pm last Sunday. Currently my daily dose of pm ranges from 1,000-1,500 mg. I'm using progesterone cream more often and I've dropped spearmint for the time being. I'm also considering adding a galactagogue such as blessed thistle or fennel.

With taking PM are genetic males seeing a noticeable change in other secondary female characteristics like in their skin and other redistribution of fat?

(18-04-2014, 04:33 AM)bobowo Wrote:  With taking PM are genetic males seeing a noticeable change in other secondary female characteristics like in their skin and other redistribution of fat?

Yes. It's more obvious in some genetic males than others. For instance, I've gotten some fat redistribution to my bum and I think my facial skin is softer than pre-NBE. Taking an anti-androgen in conjunction with pm can help with the feminization process.

I'll be adding blessed thistle to my regime soon. I'll give it a month or two to see how it works out with/without pm.

Thanks for your reply. After reading your FAQ (which is very helpful and well presented), I think now my biggest concern is maintaining fertility. I got these two statements from your FAQ

"As far as impairing fertility and sexual functionality, it’s hard to say if or when this may occur. If you want to have children later on in your life, I strongly discourage against taking NBE herbs for the time being."

"Others may take breaks from NBE herbs to maintain sexual functioning and fertility, or may use products like Butea Superba."

Is there a safe minimum level of NBE you recommend taking? From your first statement will you suggest not taking any minimum level at all? while in the second statement, it's about maintaining it if you happen to still be fertile (even though you shouldn't have even started if that was important to you).

Statement #1 is about playing it safe. Statement #2 is about taking a gamble. I don't think there is a safe minimum, as I think there is insufficient data to document how quickly NBE herbs affect male fertility and how resilient male fertility may be after discontinuing the NBE herbs.

When you say you're concerned about your fertility, what does that mean exactly if you don't mind me asking? Is having your own children something you have your heart set on? Do you have a spouse or significant other who really wants to have kids, but you are otherwise indifferent on reproducing? Or is having kids something you are on the fence about, and would rather wait and see how life plays out for you?

Another way of saying this is, "are you willing to risk your fertility to grow breasts?" For a number of members this is a non-issue. Either members already have all the children they want, or like me they have no desire to reproduce. Those who try to do both simultaneously I think are in the minority on this forum. I can't ever recall any member lamenting about their infertility from NBE, but who knows? How do you think you would react if you found out tomorrow that you're permanently and irreversibly infertile, but are otherwise in good health? Do you think you would freak out and go into a depressed state where you mourn the loss of the family you wish you could have had? Or do you think you would accept it, move on and still believe you can live a fulfilling and happy life?

We're very close to age. If I actually wanted to raise a family, I wouldn't have pursued NBE or I would go with adoption.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon