Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Random Thoughts

By the way, that same guy would quite often start singing, "The Weight", by The Band and, instead of singing it the right way, he'd sing, "Take your clothes off, Granny, Take your clothes for me. Take your clothes off, Granny, a---------nd, you put your clothes, put your clothes, put your clothes right on me!!"
Every so often I'd sing it, too, and his wife (who worked there, too, sometimes) would get pissed because then he'd be singing at home all night long!! Lol.

(12-03-2015, 10:19 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  "Take your clothes off, Granny, Take your clothes for me. Take your clothes off, Granny, a---------nd, you put your clothes, put your clothes, put your clothes right on me!!"

I am never going to hear that song right again...!

(14-03-2015, 07:07 AM)MissC Wrote:  
(12-03-2015, 10:19 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  "Take your clothes off, Granny, Take your clothes for me. Take your clothes off, Granny, a---------nd, you put your clothes, put your clothes, put your clothes right on me!!"

Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin it for you. ;-)

(14-03-2015, 10:30 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(14-03-2015, 07:07 AM)MissC Wrote:  

Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin it for you. ;-)

My Granny . . . the thought of it . . . uhhhh, I don't think so. . . .

Lol!!
Well, that's what Dan came up with or heard when HE heard the song!

Strange, when I started this thread years ago, I never imagined someone would be singing about granny taking off her clothes. Huh

The random thoughts some people have.....Tongue

(17-03-2015, 12:40 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Strange, when I started this thread years ago, I never imagined someone would be singing about granny taking off her clothes. Huh

The random thoughts some people have.....Tongue

ALWAYS expect the unexpected!!

Expect the impossible!

(18-03-2015, 04:11 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Expect the impossible!

I should expect to become a girl between now and the time I get out of the shower?

(18-03-2015, 07:26 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(18-03-2015, 04:11 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Expect the impossible!

I should expect to become a girl between now and the time I get out of the shower?

I am expecting to wake up in morning with D cup 36-24-36 figure . 5ft 8 height ,Hair to waist , almond shaped eyes , cute nose , luscious lips , lilty voice , slender fingers with shapely nails perfect set of teeth ! Am I asking too much ? ( hope in hell )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon