Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Random Thoughts

Oh no Flame, please no...take bitch is totally insufferable already. The last thing that skank needs is her own sub forum. Besides I dont think she can read let alone type with those giant hoofs. How she gets her heels in that size I just cant figure out.

Clara (L'ing OL) Big Grin

(26-06-2014, 02:03 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Oh no Flame, please no...take bitch is totally insufferable already. The last thing that skank needs is her own sub forum. Besides I dont think she can read let alone type with those giant hoofs. How she gets her heels in that size I just cant figure out.

Samantha, maybe you should act as her secretary and do the reading and writing for her? Or perhaps one of us could act as her proxy? Besides her hooves, she probably has bad eyesight as well.Sad

I guess I'm the only one who has no clue what the "Rhino" thing is all about....

(26-06-2014, 11:52 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  I guess I'm the only one who has no clue what the "Rhino" thing is all about....

Sammie just said she saw an imaginary rhino while on a break from PM a while back. It doesn't mean anything more than that.

I get it, but it has long since outlived its comedic value imo....to each their own though.

(26-06-2014, 11:57 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(26-06-2014, 11:52 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  I guess I'm the only one who has no clue what the "Rhino" thing is all about....

Sammie just said she saw an imaginary rhino while on a break from PM a while back. It doesn't mean anything more than that.

I get it, but it has long since outlived its comedic value imo....to each their own though.

ah ok.

yeah that would get old quick.

Just another random thought here:

Have you met someone or an animal with the same name as your user name? And if so, how did that make you feel?

A few times, someone posted surveys here and one of the choices had to do with a rhino, possibly a Monty Python-like reference, like ion one skit they made a lot of references to a wood larch, in another it was a huge hedgehog named, Spiny Norman. Every so often the rhino is brought back for comedic value.
By the way, is there a hamster or a wombat up my nose right now?

I'm so big and clumsy, and my typing as it first comes out is so erratic, that I sometimes feel that I -am- the rhino, from what we know of her.Rolleyes

(26-06-2014, 11:57 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

anything like a pink elephant in the room. hehhe hehe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon