Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Random Thoughts

Hi everyone.
I was thinking about eucheuma seaweed that has many benefits including balancing estrogen hormone. it is gluten-free and I wonder how it can help growing breast?
some people swear that their tops are fuller with this thing.
how can you grow bust when your hormone is balance?

B., When I said "leave", I didn't mean relocate! Big Grin I just was referring to disappearing from the discussions for a few days. Perhaps there's a money-saving opportunity for you. don't spend your cash on PM, and just start drinking "otter water"!! Rolleyes (psyops have their applications)

(07-03-2013, 06:16 PM)PattiJT Wrote:  Perhaps there's a money-saving opportunity for you. don't spend your cash on PM, and just start drinking "otter water"!! Rolleyes (psyops have their applications)

What if the otter water just causes shrinkage to the male parts but does nothing for breast growth? Tongue

Otters are mammals right? Maybe the researchers weren't looking, but there was no mention of the otters having enlarged mammary glands.

(07-03-2013, 06:16 PM)PattiJT Wrote:  B., When I said "leave", I didn't mean relocate! Big Grin I just was referring to disappearing from the discussions for a few days. Perhaps there's a money-saving opportunity for you. don't spend your cash on PM, and just start drinking "otter water"!! Rolleyes (psyops have their applications)

SoQ!

(snigger out quietly)

B.

I have a question for those who regularly go cold turkey on pm. During the days leading up to your break, do you feel any kind of apprehension about going cold turkey on pm?

I'm not planning on going cold turkey anytime soon, but I do feel some anxiety about the thought of doing so. I suspect these contemplations came about from the discussion on the 'Probably approaching a decision point' thread.

(11-03-2013, 03:23 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I have a question for those who regularly go cold turkey on pm. During the days leading up to your break, do you feel any kind of apprehension about going cold turkey on pm?

I'm not planning on going cold turkey anytime soon, but I do feel some anxiety about the thought of doing so. I suspect these contemplations came about from the discussion on the 'Probably approaching a decision point' thread.

Yeah. The sense of impending doom. Honestly the anti-anticipation of going cold turkey isn't as bad as actually doing it.

The stuff is psychologically addictive to be sure.

more of a minor sense of dread with me (the mental calm/lack of stress without any visible source is what is addictive to me), but then I also try to remember that with each break usually comes a bit of a growth spurt.

I always have hesitation before dropping NBE for breaks. No matter how many times I do it, I still don't like to. No real reason for it either because as has been mentioned there is usually a growth spurt when doing so and it's not like I'm stopping forever. We wants what we wants and that's the truth.

Thank you for all of your responses. Smile

It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one who feels this way about the prospect of going cold turkey on pm. If I do go cold turkey, I think it'll most likely be because I have built up too high of a tolerance for pm.

sfem, I like your new avatar. It's very colorful. Smile

What kind of plant is it by the way?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon