Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question about herbal supplement?

i just bought flexseed oil and black cohash. i want know is flexseed oil and black cohash the samething. i mean if it contains any estrogen. and i want to know which one is better to take it. cause i also bought natureday complete set.

thank you

I'm really not good at citing sources, but I have read of studies that show black cohosh contains no estrogenic compounds and eases menopause symptoms through some other means so it shouldn't conflict with other herbs, but I'm not sure it does anything for NBE or feminization either.

Hi,

PM is regarded as pretty much the most potent phytoestrogen around, so unless you have a really good reason not to use it, it's pointless playing around with the weaker herbs. It may cost a little more, but you need huge quantities of the other stuff to get the same results.

B.

(20-02-2013, 01:52 PM)bryony Wrote:  Hi,

PM is regarded as pretty much the most potent phytoestrogen around, so unless you have a really good reason not to use it, it's pointless playing around with the weaker herbs. It may cost a little more, but you need huge quantities of the other stuff to get the same results.

B.

the other reason i want to use it cause i already bought " natureday.com complete set " for it.

(20-02-2013, 10:48 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  
(20-02-2013, 01:52 PM)bryony Wrote:  Hi,

B.

the other reason i want to use it cause i already bought " natureday.com complete set " for it.

I realise that, but my advice still stands.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon