Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About myself

I suppose it's time to tell a little about myself. I am 36 year old male with a wife and 3 children. For all my life I felt as if I am different wanting to wear women's clothing and especially lingerie. I got very aroused while doing this. I kept this secret for many years. Then I discovered this board and did a lot of lurking before I realized that I should give things a try. Ever since I started I noticed my urge to dress is slowing down, and I am feeling better about myself. I however don't want to fully transition as I love my wife very much. She is having I little hard time with it, however she is being very supportive to me. It wasn't a secret to her that I felt this way as she has come home occasionally and found me dressed as a girl. I am happy with the breast growing part of all this and so far I only have a little diminished function down there so I can still get a rise with a lot of forplay which my wife loves now as before I was quick and randy before now I take my time. I am happy I found this group as it has changed my life literally and made it better.

It sounds like you are exploring your own nature, and it is good to hear that your wife is willing to do it with you. Remember to give her the time she may need to adjust as you go. I wish you both happiness in this adventure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon