Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pictures

Here are pictures of my breasts (taken today). I also put them on my thread in the program page so I have a record.

I started from completely flat about 7 or 8 months ago. I'm hoping that now I have switched to PM to see much more growth.

Oh Misty!!! They're lovely, great shape! You have better boobs than I do, at least they are both the same size, wow Smile

Misty WOW! What great progress in such short time. They look great and such even growth! You have clearly been doing something right.

Thanks, Babakins and Abi!

I was a bit self-conscious about posting them at first, but I think it was actually therapeutic for me to do so. It was even harder to post the video on YouTube, but I got it up. I wonder how long I'll leave it up... Blush

(11-01-2013, 11:00 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Thanks, Babakins and Abi!

I was a bit self-conscious about posting them at first, but I think it was actually therapeutic for me to do so. It was even harder to post the video on YouTube, but I got it up. I wonder how long I'll leave it up... Blush

I agree with the others, they are a lovely shape in such a short time. Well done and no need to be shy on here!

Errr...how about posting a YouTube link for us?

(12-01-2013, 08:12 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(11-01-2013, 11:00 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Thanks, Babakins and Abi!

I agree with the others, they are a lovely shape in such a short time. Well done and no need to be shy on here!

Errr...how about posting a YouTube link for us?

The YouTube link referred to was in the Corset Training thread in one of the other sections of the board... It was a video about tightlacing your corset on your own without help.

(12-01-2013, 02:17 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(12-01-2013, 08:12 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Errr...how about posting a YouTube link for us?

The YouTube link referred to was in the Corset Training thread in one of the other sections of the board... It was a video about tightlacing your corset on your own without help.

That's it. I just checked and it has 135 views. Good grief! I guess there are people out there that watch new postings. I can't believe it got that many views from this forum.

I am surprised no one has commented on my Victoria's Secret panties... Blush

Misty

They look really nice. If you ever want to enlarge your areola, cycling progesterone cream has helped with mine.

(12-01-2013, 11:38 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  They look really nice. If you ever want to enlarge your areola, cycling progesterone cream has helped with mine.

I have some PC. What do you mean by cycling?

Thanks!

Misty

I think you've achieved an incredible amount of growth. Cool

(13-01-2013, 01:09 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(12-01-2013, 11:38 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  They look really nice. If you ever want to enlarge your areola, cycling progesterone cream has helped with mine.

I have some PC. What do you mean by cycling?

If I'm not mistaken, cycling means using pc and not using pc for set periods of time. For example, I use pc the first 3 weeks of the month and then I discontinue use of pc for the last week of the month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon