Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When is a pill going to do this?

(26-12-2012, 08:35 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(26-12-2012, 08:17 PM)bryony Wrote:  While we are on the Sci-Fi theme, a nice alternative is shown on the film "Surrogates". People stay at home in bed wired into a network that lets them live their lives in robotic form.

Most people have robots that look like themselves, only younger, fitter and better looking. One rather large bloke, though, had a rather nice looking female version. That would be worth a dollar too...

B.

I haven't seen the movie Surrogates, but it reminds me a bit of The Matrix. Is anyone in the network aware that this guy's virtual self is female?

Possible the administrators, but not the other robot owners. Good fun! (Although, not to be a spoiler, but this person is one of the first victims in the story.... it's a futuristic detective story.)

B.

(27-12-2012, 01:41 AM)bryony Wrote:  
(26-12-2012, 08:35 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(26-12-2012, 08:17 PM)bryony Wrote:  While we are on the Sci-Fi theme, a nice alternative is shown on the film "Surrogates". People stay at home in bed wired into a network that lets them live their lives in robotic form.

Most people have robots that look like themselves, only younger, fitter and better looking. One rather large bloke, though, had a rather nice looking female version. That would be worth a dollar too...

B.

I haven't seen the movie Surrogates, but it reminds me a bit of The Matrix. Is anyone in the network aware that this guy's virtual self is female?

Possible the administrators, but not the other robot owners. Good fun! (Although, not to be a spoiler, but this person is one of the first victims in the story.... it's a futuristic detective story.)

B.

Their was a similar part in "Gamer" although the way that movie was portrayed was as more of a nightmare.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon