Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much PM is safe?

(18-12-2012, 08:56 PM)Doll Wrote:  ...
I have VERY low HCl (stomach acid), and it's only gotten worse the past few months because I've been flooding my system with protein it can't absorb. I think this is why my body sometimes doesn't respond to herbs at all, and why this 1,000mg a day dose of PM isn't really doing much for me besides nipple sensitivity. I should increase my dose next month anyway, but will probably try a kick-start dose before dropping down to 1,500mg a day. I really hope I don't need much more than that, but who knows.
(My post on low stomach acid)

Most women don't seem to go over 1,000mg a day, and many respond to just 500mg, but I know I need more than most women, even now that I'm absorbing nutrients from herbs. I'm actually surprised that I responded so well to somewhat low doses of FG and RC, but not PM.

That's interesting.... I think mine is normal, as long as I maintain a low carb lifestyle and don't eat any bread... then I get serious reflux! (Also food with uncooked peppers, chilli or ordinary). If you can get medicine to reduce the amount produced, perhaps there is something to increase it?

B.

I've upped my dose to 3x500mg in the morning and then again at night and it's helping a lot. I'm going to post a pic from today in the pic forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon