Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my journey

Shocked 

Hello all i am going to start my journey soon i am 13 my name is james and i am goign to start Nature day Liquid drops and Cream any suggestions or warnings ^.^ im pretty happy i can finally get breast of my own adn feel happy and a bit feminine i have some questions and if you want to add anything just tell me

1. I have been reserching but im a bit confused whaat going to happen to me i think i know just want to double check(emotionaly, Physically, mentaly, etc)

2.My grandparents who are raising me dont know about this yet im getting the 3 month free supplyment of the nature day cream and liquid as mentioned if i do get caught what should i say?

3.In school after this gets far should i start wearing a bra and what are your experiences with bra's?

4.Just a randdom q will i be able to lactate eventually if so about how long?

5. last question if anyone questions me at school or some situation comes up what should i do?

Now before you assume anything i have felt this way since i was 9 and given much thought on it and if i want kids and every point i could think of and posted on the forums i have seen professional help but didnt have the guts to tell her about this.... should i be embarressed that i am a young christian male that wants breast?....

Also how can i gain more weight i have enough weight to get started but i want to gain quite a bit more

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon