Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream

Hey guys,
I heard that the use of topical PM creams only affect the part where it is applied to, i.e it does not affect the whole body.

For instance, what would happen if it is applied to the nipples only?

Moreover, if we apply it to the legs, will it lead to hair growth reduction?

I really don't know but my bottle of cream arrives tomorrow. I'll try to remember this thread and let you know.

(02-11-2012, 06:37 AM)kinetikblue Wrote:  Hey guys,
I heard that the use of topical PM creams only affect the part where it is applied to, i.e it does not affect the whole body.

For instance, what would happen if it is applied to the nipples only?

Moreover, if we apply it to the legs, will it lead to hair growth reduction?

Do NOT put it on your nipples (a) it creates a kind of unpleasant burning feeling (b) it is said to cause bleaching of the nipples/areola

What would happen if you use PM cream/lotion on other body parts?
For instance if you apply it to your face, would it feminize your facial features? Would it also lead to a reduction in hair growth?

(27-11-2012, 04:37 AM)kinetikblue Wrote:  What would happen if you use PM cream/lotion on other body parts? For instance if you apply it to your face, would it feminize your facial features? Would it also lead to a reduction in hair growth?

I wouldn't count on pm cream being a miracle cream that can selectively feminize certain parts of your body. If for example you want to have soften skin on your face, I think your better bet would be to use a facial moisturizer or something. As for reducing hair growth, some members have reported some of their body hair being lighter/thinner after being on pm for some time. If you want decisive results and you can afford it, I recommend looking into electrolysis or laser hair removal for long-lasting ways to remove unwanted hair.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon