Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yay for PM!

Hm... ok, so I was completely wrong about much of it, and had it bass-ackwards on which hormone does what to our bones.

It seems that while it is true that testosterone increases density, estrogen ONLY assists absorption and NOT breakdown.

Apparently no hormones are involved in breakdown, that's just cuz.

Hm. I'm pretty sure that estrogen has been shown to be of aid against arthritis though, but it's activity there must be something different, since arthritis is not actually skeletal at all.

(27-10-2012, 11:19 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Hm. I'm pretty sure that estrogen has been shown to be of aid against arthritis though, but it's activity there must be something different, since arthritis is not actually skeletal at all.

That helped. I did searching and found that low estrogen leads to osteoarthritis. http://arthritis-research.com/content/11/5/241

All I know I'm more pain free than I've been in years. Feels Great! Smile

Zippy

(28-10-2012, 01:04 AM)Zippy Wrote:  
(27-10-2012, 11:19 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Hm. I'm pretty sure that estrogen has been shown to be of aid against arthritis though, but it's activity there must be something different, since arthritis is not actually skeletal at all.

That helped. I did searching and found that low estrogen leads to osteoarthritis. http://arthritis-research.com/content/11/5/241

All I know I'm more pain free than I've been in years. Feels Great! Smile

Zippy

Great! And a lot of greats for the being pain free!

Starting my 5th week and now have the sore nipples. Something is growing in there. Smile

Congrats!

Just took a measurement. This week my breasts have been feeling heavy and more jiggly. I've grown 1/2". Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon