Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any experience with doctors' reaction?

(21-10-2012, 11:07 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm intrigued by all these responses about identifying as a male who solely desires to have breasts.

I guess I had a different impression of the board's members considering the results of a poll created by Lenneth.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12581

I think the rest of us are just staying out of the conversation since we feel it doesn't really apply to us?

In my case, I don't even have a regular doctor because I don't have insurance. And even if I did, I'd be asking about transition quite readily, not holding anything back.

You're welcome to join in, it isn't that i have anything against transitioning, etc... its just not the route that I feel is right for me at this point. Having breasts is really my only goal for now

(21-10-2012, 11:07 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm intrigued by all these responses about identifying as a male who solely desires to have breasts.

I guess I had a different impression of the board's members considering the results of a poll created by Lenneth.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12581

I think its a slightly different scenario. Many of the members on here are what we used to call 'Inbetweenies'...wishing we were female but knowing we are not. So if there was magic way of making us women, we'd take it, but knowing that all the pills and surgery in the world cannot change us from male to female, even if it gives that visual illusion.

Blackhawk, I in somewhat of a similar way am doing it out of the profound respect for the female gender as well, and also do not wish a full transformation. I've been juggling concepts in my head for quite some time now and have come up with a term that fits my perspective of gender and that is I am Quantum-Gendered: meaning I could be male, female, both, or neither at any specific time with or without any specific reasons. In a standard model definition I guess you could say I identify as both male and female. While I am only biologically male.. that will never change and I have accepted that on a personal level. But I am mentally capable of being female and showing my respect equally for people of all genders.

I put this picture together a while ago when I finally had an answer for myself Smile

I visited my doctor before starting my breast growth program. I explained that I am a cross dresser and I want to grow my breasts. I showed him the four herbs I am taking and the breast cream. He said there is nothing there that would hurt me. That was two months ago. Am pleased with my progress so far. Have also been using a breast pump. My breasts are filling out under my arms and my nipples are perky and sensitive.

(25-10-2012, 04:45 AM)kfsteve391 Wrote:  I showed him the four herbs I am taking and the breast cream.

Out of curiosity, what herbs are you taking?

Should I have to attend my Doctor for a chest examination my ready made reasons for having female size breasts is that I have been taking Saw Palmetto for two years for Prostate enlargement.

Sorry about the lack of responses... I have been in the hospital for the last week diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism. I had several blood clots blocking the artery in my right lung. After a barrage of tests and ct scans they concluded that the clots were unprovoked, which is rediculous at 24. Do any of ya'll think it could have been the herbs that caused this?? I am really shook up about taking them again because i almost didnt make it out of the hospital..... Any info would be greatly appreciated

(06-11-2012, 03:56 AM)blackhawk Wrote:  Sorry about the lack of responses... I have been in the hospital for the last week diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism. I had several blood clots blocking the artery in my right lung. After a barrage of tests and ct scans they concluded that the clots were unprovoked, which is rediculous at 24. Do any of ya'll think it could have been the herbs that caused this?? I am really shook up about taking them again because i almost didnt make it out of the hospital..... Any info would be greatly appreciated

I'm sorry to hear about your near-death experience. Sad

I know HRT can cause blood clots but I'm not sure about NBE herbs. Huh

Did your doctor give you any guidance about medication you can take or anything else you can do to prevent another clot from forming?

yes i am having to do lovenox injections in the abdomen twice a day and will have to be on coumadin (blood thinners) for the next year.... Ive heard about birth control and HRT associated clots but ive never heard abt NBE... I want to continue so bad but im a little freaked out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon