Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another (sort of) newbie needs help

Hi there

I'm a newbie to this, but I've spend a bit of time going through lots of threads so hopefully I'm not coming to his too ignorant. Perhaps some of you can give me some advice through.

I'm a 38yo male looking for NBE with a view to maybe long term undergoing SRS too. I'm happy to start with NBE for at least a year to see how I get on before considering medical hormone therapy. To start with, I'd like to get to a 38A or B cup and see how I think.

I started looking at Natureday stuff, but having read a number of threads, I'm now thinking of Ainterol PM in both pills and cream. But is that enough alone or should I be thinking of a T blocker too? If so, which is best to work with it as I keep seeing different reports on SP and whether it actually helps PM or counteracts it. I know it may/will depend on the person and their body etc

I was thinking of starting with 1000mg of PM going up to 3000mg per day once I know I'm ok with it. Which SP is best to take? And how much? And should I start that first?

I am about to undergo laser hair removal to help me feel more feminine too

I am 38, slim build. How quickly will I lose sex drive and/or function? Does PM definitely shrink too? I don't need to worry about being infertile.

Many thanks for any thoughts or comments

D :-)

I suggest you take a look at this thread to get started:
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12724

I use a very similar program (I'm 37). Use SP to knock down T levels, and then PM to bring up E levels and you're on your way. The fewer things you use, the easier it is to tell which ones make a difference.

Hello Davina.

Welcome to the board. Smile

(18-10-2012, 04:35 PM)Davina Wrote:  I started looking at Natureday stuff, but having read a number of threads, I'm now thinking of Ainterol PM in both pills and cream. But is that enough alone or should I be thinking of a T blocker too? If so, which is best to work with it as I keep seeing different reports on SP and whether it actually helps PM or counteracts it.

I'm taking Ainterol's pm pills without a t blocker. You'll probably have to do some experimenting to see if adding SP is beneficial or counterproductive. My preference has been to use as few herbs as possible. Not only is it more economical, it's easier to identify what's working and what isn't.

(18-10-2012, 04:35 PM)Davina Wrote:  I was thinking of starting with 1000mg of PM going up to 3000mg per day once I know I'm ok with it. Which SP is best to take? And how much? And should I start that first?

3,000 mg of pm may be a bit too high of dose. If you can get results at a lower dose, I recommend doing that instead. Higher doses are not necessarily more effective when it comes to NBE herbs.

I'm not especially familiar with the different versions of SP. I don't think you have to start taking SP before starting the pm.

(18-10-2012, 04:35 PM)Davina Wrote:  How quickly will I lose sex drive and/or function? Does PM definitely shrink too? I don't need to worry about being infertile.

For me I slowly ramped up on my pm dosage, so I say it took a few months before I noticed a significant decline in my sex drive. I still have functionally. I'm not certain on the shrinkage as I was never keen on measuring myself to begin with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon