Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello all! I am so glad I found this site and appreciate all of you that have taken the time to educate us newbies. Currently I am 61 y/o male that has decided if I wait any longer to feminize myself, it may be too late. Since the age of 10 I have wished I was a female. Use to dress in my sisters clothes and was in heaven. I knew at that age that I was different from my male friends. I have continued to crossdress most of my life and could never actually quit.
My current phyto's are as follows: 2,000mg Ainterol PM, 1,350mg SW, 610mg FG, and 135mg BC root extract. Been doing this for 6 weeks and have had some growth with tingles and itching at about week 2. Since ramping up the PM from 1,000mg to 2,000 I have noticed that the itching has subsided. However, I do have puffy tissue in the breast area. I am planning to continue this doseage as from reading all of the posts here I realize that time is necessary for appreciable results. Oh well, I just wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone that I appreciate all the good info that most of you have posted.

Hello Kelly.

Welcome to the board. Smile

Something you may notice (if you haven't already) is your desire to crossdress may wane as you progress with your NBE.

I wish you best of luck with pursuing your NBE goals.

Flamesabers, Thank you for the welcome. I just love it here because I can actually relate to all of you. Until the internet became available, I had no idea anyone was like me. I could not understand why I felt so normal in women's clothing and had no desire stop. I have noticed that my sexual desires have subsided dramatically since starting the PM. I guess the cross-dressing will be next if I follow what most here have experienced. I scored 330 on the COGIATI so I am not sure where I fit in other than I am “Probable Transsexual” if their assessment is valid. Another thing that I have also noticed is that I am much more relaxed and feel like "this" is normal all of a sudden. I think what many of you have stated here about the mental side is spot on for me. One thing I would like to comment on is your breast pictures. “Lovely Indeed!” Your areolas are awesome and I see that you are budding quite nicely. I long for the day that I feel the buds in my breast. I have some profound swelling but no buds to date. I will await that day with extreme excitement! Once again, thanks for responding to my post and I look forward to chatting with you again.
Kindest regards,
KellyG

I recommend EXTREME caution in using the COGIATI as ANY kind of objective measure of anything at all to do with being transsexual. It has NOT been validated in a research sense and is generally regarded as a joke by professionals in transgender care. Check out the following as a starting place to do some research on COGIATI and make up your own mind:

http://queereka.com/2012/01/11/debunking-the-cogiati/

Happy searching.

(16-10-2012, 11:57 AM)KellyG Wrote:  One thing I would like to comment on is your breast pictures. “Lovely Indeed!” Your areolas are awesome and I see that you are budding quite nicely. I long for the day that I feel the buds in my breast. I have some profound swelling but no buds to date. I will await that day with extreme excitement! Once again, thanks for responding to my post and I look forward to chatting with you again.
Kindest regards,
KellyG

Your welcome, and thank you. Blush

(16-10-2012, 12:38 PM)chrishoney Wrote:  I recommend EXTREME caution in using the COGIATI as ANY kind of objective measure of anything at all to do with being transsexual. It has NOT been validated in a research sense and is generally regarded as a joke by professionals in transgender care.

I agree using online tests as a means of self-diagnosis can be problematic. Here's a quote from this website http://www.tsroadmap.com/mental/cogiati.html I think makes a very good point:

Quote:People will see what they want to see. Those who swear to the test's accuracy are the ones who got the result they wanted.

I think this applies not just to the COGIATI, but to any test where it's obvious how to pick the answers to get the results you want. Another point I've heard is gender identity tests usually don't reveal anything you weren't already aware of before taking the test.

Chrishoney,
I totally agree with your post and have always been skeptical about any canned program that supposedly tells you who/what you are. I mentioned it because I had just read the lengthy discussion posted earlier here on COGIATI scores. I actually think most all of us have tendencies as far as our gender, and most of us might be middle of the road so to speak. I know that personally I want to be feminine and think that I would be better suited in a female body. However, that feeling will probably be tested as I have more time and PM under my belt. I see where many here have stopped cross-dressing as long as they are taking some PM. I suspect that I might follow suit as well. Thanks for your response as I appreciate good logical replies as you have suggested.
Kindest regards,
KellyG

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon