Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how soon can you expect effects?

i've started taking six capsules of fenugreek, one of maca, and two each of red clover and saw palmetto. i guess everyone is different but i was just wondering how soon other guys have noticed anything happening?

I think as with any NBE program, it could take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months before you notice some results.

I was also wondering, apart from growth, if there are any particular mood/emotional or physical sensations you should expect to experience when you start taking these sort of herbs?

Your question has already been asked and answered many times on other threads. I recommend searching this board for the other sensations and mental changes you may experience while taking NBE herbs.

I agree with flamesabers.
You MAY experience all sorts of mental/emotional effects but you may not, either. So, you tell us what you experience, to add to the general knowledge pool. Nobody can tell you how you WILL react.

Im 24, taking PM SP and FG. After few days I noticed greatly reduced libido and now, after a week, I can hardly achieve erection. I really didnt expected such results. I feel much calmer and much more "girly" but nothing happemd to my breasts or nipples.

(09-10-2012, 10:02 PM)horseboy Wrote:  Im 24, taking PM SP and FG. After few days I noticed greatly reduced libido and now, after a week, I can hardly achieve erection. I really didnt expected such results. I feel much calmer and much more "girly" but nothing happemd to my breasts or nipples.

that part can take months to see any noticeable changes in.

(09-10-2012, 10:02 PM)horseboy Wrote:  Im 24, taking PM SP and FG. After few days I noticed greatly reduced libido and now, after a week, I can hardly achieve erection. I really didnt expected such results. I feel much calmer and much more "girly" but nothing happemd to my breasts or nipples.

Haha, and I'm totally the opposite. I KNOW by physical evidences that everything's working as it should, but if anything, my libido's gone through the roof with estrogens.

Of course, I've never had a male libido, it's always been more of a female one in the first place. Just extremely muted before the estrogens.

Ive never thought about differwence between male and female libido or whatever...maybe Im experiencing girly lust for sex and I dont know it. But it sucks a bit to loose your ability to have sex with a woman...

(10-10-2012, 10:54 AM)horseboy Wrote:  Ive never thought about differwence between male and female libido or whatever...maybe Im experiencing girly lust for sex and I dont know it. But it sucks a bit to loose your ability to have sex with a woman...

Which is one very good reason to thoroughly research what you are getting yourself into and think it all right through on a personal level before you start.

Just remember its pretty much all NOT reversible, so its no good changing your mind 12 months down the line.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon