Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what kind of size is possible?

hi,
i'm a 41 year old crossdresser from london, england. i actually posted my first questions on the herbal section of the forum before i scrolled down to see that there was actually a specific area for men... duh. one other question i do have is how much development is actually possible? for a biological male are you generally looking at small cup sizes or could you achieve something like DD for example? also would breasts developed look feminine or would you be left with man boobs?

I've already answered this in your other thread. And really, size is determined only by how long you want to spend growing boobs and your willingness to abandon functionality, because eventually, you might need to start taking doses that will cause sterility in order to keep growing.

As for breast shape. At first it MIGHT be moobish, but over time, with continued dosing, real breast tissue will develop, and real breast tissue will of course look feminine.

Though as a cross dresser... I should ask you if you are doing this because you honestly want to grow a pair of breasts, or if you just want them to "enhance the look"?

If you just want to enhance the look... There are products out there such as silicone body suits and breast forms that can do pretty much anything you can imagine instantly, and when it's time to be male again, you just take them off.

If you grow actual real feminine breasts, this is a permanent part of your body from then on and will force you to make changes to your lifestyle you may not necessarily want.

Me, I'm a transsexual, I welcome the life changes and in fact want them to come faster if at all possible. But I doubt that most male crossdressers would be as interested. In fact my younger brother is a fetishistic crossdresser but otherwise perfectly heterosexual and wants absolutely nothing to do with boobs.

In addition to what AbiDrew said, genetics can play a role in breast size, just like with genetic women. There's no real way to know for sure until you commit several years or more to NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon