Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This is definitely the cheapest way to buy PM! Wow.

(20-09-2012, 07:34 AM)Dogger Wrote:  However, after tasting just the plain pure powder, it's not bad at all. So rather than go though the PITA capsule process, I just use a measuring spoon - 1/4 tsp, twice a day. Using a [cheapie] milligram scale, it turns out to be ~500mg each spoon... Parachuting with some water.

Same here. 1/4 tsp twice a day, mixed into milk or V8. Its not bad at all aside from the weird strand things at the bottom.

I don't miss taking the pills at all, this is much easier. I thought it was supposed to be about 700 mg per spoon though. Maybe I should do 3, that used to make my back hurt worse, but maybe it won't with PC.

So today I got my 2nd batch of PM powder, and this time it came with the spoons. Each spoonful is supposed to be 250mg.

Compared to the 1/4 tsp spoon I was using before, these things are tiny!

Like about a sixth of the size of the one I was using. Does this mean I was taking some insane amount of PM for awhile?

They seem way too small, idk. Oh well.

Yeah they are very tiny, and I am not sure if it should be a rounded spoonful, heaping, or what? Smile

Lisia

(20-09-2012, 04:23 AM)Lisia Wrote:  I am interested in the extract, but I wanted to try out the bulk powder first. Having used the extract, I have a few of questions for you, if you don't mind?

Are you using the St. Herbs brand, and have you tried any others?

Do you have perhaps a rough estimate of how many drops of extract you are getting out of a bottle, and what size/price bottles have you tried?

Is there any way you might be able to equate your experiences on dried herb(pills or bulk powder, either one) vs. the extract regarding effectiveness, etc?

(My apologies for the multiple posts, but I knew I might start to ramble and didn't want to do the multi-quote thing due to the length of the post it would have created.) Big Grin

Lisia

P.S. There is no way I could afford such a huge down payment on that amount of extract, despite how committed I think I am to this! haha Also, the link you provided states that it is for use in formulating cosmetics, etc and not for oral consumption. Thoughts?

I am using Ainterol, right now, I can't really afford the down payment right now either.

I never used pills or dried, I calculated based on labels and I can't remember exactly what I calculated, but the liquid came out quite a bit superior.

I will say that I've been having very quick results with what all I'm currently using, but I'm using BO and PC as well as PM, I'm also using SP and CS for anti-T.

I will say that I've been having very quick results with what all I'm currently using, but I'm using BO and PC as well as PM, I'm also using SP and CS for anti-T.
[/quote]

CS Abi?? what's this? I'm taking spearmint tea and sp for anti-androgens. Thanks.

(22-01-2014, 01:26 PM)carolanlorraine Wrote:  CS Abi?? what's this? I'm taking spearmint tea and sp for anti-androgens. Thanks.

I think CS stands for Chinese Skullcap.

Wow! Old thread. I remember this one. I always thought the bulk powder a great idea but a little inconvenient.

(22-01-2014, 03:20 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Wow! Old thread. I remember this one. I always thought the bulk powder a great idea but a little inconvenient.

I buy bulk powder and make my own capsules, still WAY cheaper.

Which website ships from the USA? I've looked at http://www.ainterolherbs.com and at http://www.ainterol.us but I couldn't see where they ship from.

Lisia, the list for 200 gram powder is $20 while the 500 gram powder is $50. Are you sure you bought the 500 gram size ? Or maybe they just raised prices recently. I just noticed that the prices you mentioned are from nearly a year and a half ago, so I'm sure there have been price increases since then.

Looking at the categories on the left side of http://www.ainterol.us shows "R1 Powder Bottle" and "R4 Powder Pouch". I assume the bottle vs pouch is how it's packaged. But does anyone know the difference between the R1 and the R4 versions?

(23-01-2014, 05:35 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(22-01-2014, 03:20 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Wow! Old thread. I remember this one. I always thought the bulk powder a great idea but a little inconvenient.

I buy bulk powder and make my own capsules, still WAY cheaper.

I use the powder and find it quite easy and convenient while at home, using a little plain yogurt to take up the powder and arranging my dosages so that I only need a single half teaspoon measuring spoon with a small mixing bowl and another spoon for mixing and actually getting the paste to my mouth. When away from home, capsules are more convenient. I seriously considered Lenneth`s system, but for the number of capsules I use, it is simpler just to buy a bottle of capsules with each powder order. Even the 200g container lasts a long time, obviously depending on dosage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon